Fitztragic and O'Nicklaus on NFL Network now playing Bucs

From what I read, Rosen made some good throws when he had time.  The problem is that Miami has Jordan Mills starting at RT which means he won’t get much time.  He doesn’t deal well with pressure and lacks the athleticism to evade the rush. 

26 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Watching Fins-Bucs game.  Rosen and Fitztragic look awful.  Fitz just got sacked in 2 secs behind the 3rd string O-line.  I wouldn't be shocked to see Fitz start for the Fish, Rosen was just brutal.  Interesting game if you've got time on your hands right now.

Remember when O’Leary caught 1 NFL TD and people here were legit saying “we never should have gotten rid of O’Leary.” ????

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Remember when O’Leary caught 1 NFL TD and people here were legit saying “we never should have gotten rid of O’Leary.” ????

I'm a huge O'Nicklaus fan, so don't be knockin' my boy ?  He's better than half the TE's that made the roster last year.

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm a huge O'Nicklaus fan, so don't be knockin' my boy ?  He's better than half the TE's that made the roster last year.

He is?  Because he had 8 receptions last season.  That would place him 4th on the team among Tight Ends behind Logan Thomas who nearly doubled O’Leary’s production.

He’s essentially a 3rd string TE and to see people legitimately pine for him was laughable.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Hoping Miami tanks this year so they grab Tua or Herbert.

Not at all interested in them loading up for 2021 and having Trevor Lawrence in our division.

Seems like that’s the plan!

7 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

BoyToy will not be cut :devil:  But Brownie just reported BoyToy will not practice today, hopes it's not a recoccurrence of the hammy.

there is an elegant solution, instead of cutting him outright put him on IR for the year,

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I think Bengals - Dolphins on Dec 22nd is going to be playing for the right to have first chance at QB in the draft.

Yeah might be correct.  I also think the Cardinals with a rookie QB that I am not a fan of and goofy arse head coach could be in the running as well.  Be a thing of beauty to watch the Cardinals picks a QB rd #1 three years in a rwo.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Rosen sucks, Fitzmagic will start the season, by game 6 his arm will give out and Rosen or some other scrub will fill in. Miami could will go through multiple QBs this year.

Fixed it for you.

According to himself, Rosen is the next Aaron Rodgers. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

From what I read, Rosen made some good throws when he had time.  The problem is that Miami has Jordan Mills starting at RT which means he won’t get much time.  He doesn’t deal well with pressure and lacks the athleticism to evade the rush. 

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

And he's healthier than most of our TEs this year.... just sayin'... 

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

BoyToy will not be cut :devil:  But Brownie just reported BoyToy will not practice today, hopes it's not a recoccurrence of the hammy.

He's got a better chance of making the team and going to IR or being placed on the PUP than making the 53 man roster IMO... Sweeney has looked good, Lee is a lock, Knox is a lock, and Kroft is a lock... they aren't keeping 5 unless they only keep 5 WRs.  Would you rather keep Croom or Duke williams? 

6 minutes ago, MR8 said:

And he's healthier than most of our TEs this year.... just sayin'... 

He's got a better chance of making the team and going to IR or being placed on the PUP than making the 53 man roster IMO... Sweeney has looked good, Lee is a lock, Knox is a lock, and Kroft is a lock... they aren't keeping 5 unless they only keep 5 WRs.  Would you rather keep Croom or Duke williams? 

Wasn't the Devil Head emoji a clue?  I'm on record as wanting the Duke, I'm not a fan of BoyToy.  Butbutbut....nepotism.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Wasn't the Devil Head emoji a clue?  I'm on record as wanting the Duke, I'm not a fan of BoyToy.  Butbutbut....nepotism.

Croom had potential, I was fine with him making it last year to see if he could take a step forward...he didn't... if he makes this roster, you're right 100% because of his extra curricular activities and not because of his talent. 

• Like (+1) 1

Wonder if Rosen aka "Right" Josh washes out of the league after what is practically assured to be a disaster of another year for him? Fitzy on the other hand as we all know, will resurrect himself somewhere else next year as the journeyman whisperer that he is. SFO maybe after Jimmy G falls victim to the ex-Pats curse? ;)

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Hope it's not a case of Jeremy Whit-itis.