cheeburger cheeburger cheeburger

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

so now that we are on food..Cheeburger, Cheeburger has the best onion rings ever, anyhwere

A guy I grew up with dad and uncle started that chain. As far as I know they’ve since sold it, but that place was awesome. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

so now that we are on food..Cheeburger, Cheeburger has the best onion rings ever, anyhwere

3 minutes ago, teef said:

A guy I grew up with dad and uncle started that chain. As far as I know they’ve since sold it, but that place was awesome. 

This is the first I've heard of it.  I'm well aware of the SNL reference; I just never knew someone created a chain. 

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This is the first I've heard of it.  I'm well aware of the SNL reference; I just never knew someone created a chain. 

I think the first was in Naples Florida. The majority of the chain was in the south. My friend even lived in Atlanta and was charge with opening the new locations. 

I think like most businesses of that type, they hit a wall, had to shut a number of them down, etc. 

edit:  there was only one in Rochester, and I’m pretty sure that even closed. 

Edited by teef

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

diner style place..made to order. Great milkshakes too.

Even have one in the Richmond airport!

• Like (+1) 1