Allen vs Murray

JD333

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So let me get this straight -  because he successfully put his team in short yardage situations, he is bad?

got it 

Yea and Murray never had a chance because he kept facing 3rd and 11. Presumably Josh Rosen was still playing Quarterback for the Cards on first and second down was he? Must be all his fault. 

If he thinks all of Allen's short passes on Friday were his first read he hasn't watched the film. 

• Like (+1) 4

Who the hell is Brandon Anderson?  

The amount of vitriolic hate for Josh Allen is unbelievable - this guy clearly did not see the last game of the season against Miami. Granted Josh had some throws that were way of target last year, but he almost had a .500 record as a starter with the league’s worst offensive line and receiving core.

Only one thing to do Josh - shove it up this guy’s a$$.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I for one don't mind stories like this getting posted. Nothing bonds a fanbase like taking an anencephalic human pinata like the author and metaphorically putting him in the TBD stocks to be pelted with offal and rotting cabbage by the gentry.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Dear Rookie.

Lesson #1 at TBD.

If you post ridiculous stories like that ... Expect to get grilled mercilessly 

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If you're going to create a burner account just to troll, I suggest being a better troll.

I give this effort a 1 out of 10.

I did not mean this to be trolling attempt. I am a big Josh Allen fan. I posted this just to show how ridiculous this national media can be when covering Josh Allen

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Chris from Rochester said:

I saw another "article" yesterday saying Josh Allen is ranked 32nd out of all the qbs this year. I wonder sometimes if people are still upset at him for his controversial tweets he mad when he was like 15 or whatever and desperately want him to fail.  It's obnoxious all the hate he gets

That one was a peach as well. The logic was something like, Allen had better passing numbers than Rosen but we rank Rosen higher because his OL sucked. Also, Allen scrambled better than Jackson but we rank Jackson higher because he gained more yards on designed QB runs. ?

19 minutes ago, JoeF said:

"Allen’s stats were opposite Murray’s, but so were some other things. He was in an advantageous position all game, with many short-yardage down situations, a short field, and a strong run game. Allen also took almost every snap out of shotgun and made a lot of quick, safe, short passes. He completed five passes to Cole Beasley just past the line of scrimmage and a couple more to LeSean McCoy. These are the equivalent of run plays in 2019. Any NFL quarterback can catch the snap in shotgun and make a five-yard pass to his first read."

There was no run game when Allen was in the game...

The first drive was 3 rushes for 3 yards

The second drive was 2 rushes for 4 yards

7 yards rushing in 108 gained (10 yard penalty) -- and penalties, sacks and 3/4 third down conversions...I am all for good analysis and this ain't it

So, when the Pats* do it for almost the entirety of Brady's career, it's genius and creative, when the Bills second year QB does it because the coaching staff is DRILLING him into knowing when to take the easy 5 yards and NOT toss a 100 yard bomb that's intercepted, *that's* just poor QB play.....riiiiiight, got it. :huh:

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, JD333 said:

I did not mean this to be trolling attempt. I am a big Josh Allen fan. I posted this just to show how ridiculous this national media can be when covering Josh Allen

Therein lies the problem.  You consider any fool writing a blog national media.

• Like (+1) 2

I don't get the agenda being pushed for Murray.:blink:

Bucky Brooks labels Murray a "Generational Talent" before he even plays a down in the regular season.  WTF?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001041986/article/nfls-generational-talents-under-25-kyler-murray-belongs-in-club

I just don't see it with Murray yet.

Consider the source with the OP.

1_gglMWqDX6CL12bIVORJEIw.png.21fd7ccdf84e632c91a4b1ec4d691a74.png

BWAHAHAHAHA

Check out the Twitter responses to this tools opinion "article".

Edited by stosh64

After watching "Every Kyler Murphy run and pass" and all of Allen's throws, I assume this is how the author views football.

Pass far = good

Pass short = vanilla/bad

He's chucking it down field, but doesn't complete a single pass beyond the sticks. Somehow that is better than completing short passes and moving the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

Murray was absolutely horrible. No, he is not better than he looks. They can bag on Josh Allen if they want but Murray was putrid.

Seems like someone has a weird axe to grind.