Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Jeremy confirmed on radio today that they lost all 4 of them ?

Nooooooooooo :cry:

I can’t imagine. How horrible. I know he had said they understood the risks and were “prepared” but I’m not sure you can ever really be prepared.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

I'm actually tearing up at my desk, and I've never even met Jeremy. I happened to be listening to the app the day he announced it on-air, and could tell they were just so happy. This is truly heartbreaking. Might have to join Twitter just to send him a sympathy note.

• Like (+1) 2

After hearing this. None of this football stuff means crap. I feel so bad for him. Prayers go out to him and his wife. I dont know how he is keeping it together.

Im a Bills fan for the rest of the season.

I hope they win the superbowl.

Edited by Chris66
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He is talking on air about it now and my eyes are leaking.  Maybe sharing his grief with us can ease his some, which is ok with me.  We can try to make some good of this in their names, Zoe, Lincoln, Myles and Breckon.

He mentioned this organization at the end.

Western New York Perinatal Bereavement

Edited by JESSEFEFFER
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Having two kids recently ourself , 17 months and 2 months, with complications with the first one,  I know how emotional it can be especially for the mother. I pray she can find peace to try again.

Edited by Mrbojanglezs
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So, so sad.

Couple years ago I was visiting one of my best friends in LA and his wife went into labor prematurely, about 25 weeks along, and baby didn't make it. I got to see him take his last breath in his mothers arms, just a moment that's hard to describe having a child of my own. Puts a lot of things in perspective.

• Like (+1) 1

So sad to hear. 

We are so fortunate to have Oishei.  That place and the people who work there are amazing.  My nephew had to spend some time there last year.  Even though there was nothing they could do here, you can tell in his voice how much compassion and care they showed them, which is vitally important when a tragedy like this happens.

• Like (+1) 1