Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

8 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

My 6th child is on the way in September.  They are all amazing blessings, however I can verify he better give up any activity not involving his kids or wife.

Jeremy is big on craft beer I believe.  Loves to make beer and go to breweries.  He's now going to have to start drinking Natural Lite while watching baby shark do doo doo doo doo

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There was someone at my last job that had 3 sets of twins.

Each time they got pregnant...it was twins.  Luckily between the first set and the last set...they were about 12 years apart.

I don't get this at all.  Like four kids wasn't enough?

17 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

My 6th child is on the way in September.  They are all amazing blessings, however I can verify he better give up any activity not involving his kids or wife.

Do you feel it's your personal responsibility to keep civilization going?

Edited by eball
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Some people just like procreating.

I have a friend, 38, working on their 5th kid now.  Said they may not stop after. 

He has 4 brothers and a sister.  

I think it's insanity.

53 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hats off to you my friend with the twins( and your wife). I have to say 4 months feels so far away right now being 9 days! Ha

Thanks and congrats to you as well!

We were lucky in that my parents lived ~5 minutes away and were both retired, so when we'd just had enough and couldn't deal, they'd come over and keep the babies quiet so that we could get some sleep.

Good news though: we barely remember it, and now that my twins are 6, they sleep like logs.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I actually think this is their intentional schtick.  Howard tries to act overly like an out of touch old guy.

I agree that they have this schtick going.  But let me give an example to make my point about JW being a crappy partner.

Monday morning they were discussing Da'Rick Rogers.  JW asks Howard if he knew where he played in college.  Howard says Tennessee, and JW says nope, Tennessee State.  (I looked it up, he actually played at BOTH schools).  JW was so ready to point out that Howard was wrong, when he wasn't.  That's not "young-guy-laps-old-guy-for-a-laugh" schtick, its I-think-I'm-smart-and-I-know-my-partner-isnt.  I find it very off-putting.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't get this at all.  Like four kids wasn't enough?

I have a family friend who had 4 daughters and decided to try one more time for a boy.... they ended up having triplet girls.

Edited by junior12thman92
  • Haha (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I will have an enormous amount of respect for him if he and his wife name them all Jeremy, regardless of gender. 

One of George Foreman's greatest accomplishments.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

We have a 9 day old baby boy.  No way I could imagine 4 at once. Hopefully they have family and friends to help and also ability for a night nanny to fill in when needed. 

Good luck my friend! 

Congrats, I have a 2 month old and a 2 year old. There is no rest. 4 will turn mother Teresa into the devil incarnate. Good luck to Jeremy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1