Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

Ive got a 7 week old boy at home and its been a major adjustment. Things have settled down now but I couldnt imagine this x4. One will always need to be fed/changed/crying/etc. I might have just bought a one way ticket to Fiji and not looked back.

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I have twins, and we pretty much didn't sleep for 4 months.

He's going to need to hire a night doula, and it will be the best money he's ever spent.

Hats off to you my friend with the twins( and your wife). I have to say 4 months feels so far away right now being 9 days! Ha

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

33 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

JW needlessly and thoughtlessly says things to make Howard seem a step behind.  Not enjoyable to listen to in the least, and doesn't appear to be a gracious coworker.

That said, I wish him well with this challenge.

I have the complete opposite feeling towards JW...he's actually my favorite.

I like pretty much everyone on WGR except Schoop.  Bulldog is okay but I think he lets Schoop dominate the conversation sometimes....I feel Bulldog backs down.

I'm starting to listen to the 95.7 more and more just because of Schoop.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There was someone at my last job that had 3 sets of twins.

Each time they got pregnant...it was twins.  Luckily between the first set and the last set...they were about 12 years apart.

That's lucky?  Eff that, man.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

JW needlessly and thoughtlessly says things to make Howard seem a step behind.  Not enjoyable to listen to in the least, and doesn't appear to be a gracious coworker.

That said, I wish him well with this challenge.

I actually think this is their intentional schtick.  Howard tries to act overly like an out of touch old guy.

I wonder if this might nudge Jeremy out of the radio biz.  

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

That's lucky?  Eff that, man.

I'm 11 years apart from my brother.  

2 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I actually think this is their intentional schtick.  Howard tries to act overly like an out of touch old guy.

I wonder if this might nudge Jeremy out of the radio biz.  

Howard is pretty unusual.  The man has never had peanut butter or a strawberry.

I have twins and the early days are a challenge, but really no worse than a lot of other people who have multiple small kids in the house (i.e. - a 2 year old and a newborn). It starts to get crazy when you get outnumbered though, especially when they are at an age where they can get around on their own (crawling/walking) and need to be protected from absolutely everything because they have no sense of danger.

There's almost no way you could do 4 without lots of support from family and friends - I hope they have a good supply of that!

Congrats to Jeremy and family!

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Congratulations.  Whomever the younger one is between the two of you was accidental.

I'm the younger one.  I am only now starting to really get to know my brother.  He left the house when he was 17 and I was 6.  

He didn't get along with my parents so I didn't see him very often growing up.  In fact, I went almost 10 years without seeing him at one point.

Now we live about 10 minutes away and talk on a regular basis.  Thank you for listening Gugs.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm the younger one.  I am only now starting to really get to know my brother.  He left the house when he was 17 and I was 6.  

He didn't get along with my parents so I didn't see him very often growing up.  In fact, I went almost 10 years without seeing him at one point.

Now we live about 10 minutes away and talk on a regular basis.  Thank you for listening Gugs.

I'm always here for you.  You know that.