Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

1 minute ago, billsfan5121 said:

I am at the point now where I would probably literally cry if my wife got pregnant. The sad thing is, we don’t use any sort of preventative measures, so maybe I’m just firing blanks at my old age anyways!

lol why wouldn't you just get fixed and be done with it

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I got divorced last year and have a 4 year old I co-parent.  I am dating again and my pool of potential dates shrinks because so many single women want children or want more.

It's one of the questions on Match on their profiles.  I'm getting ready to turn 38 and no way in hell am I raising a new born at 40.  

My dad did that with me, he turned 40 when I was only 4 months old. Granted he was also 14 years older than my mom lol

37 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

lol why wouldn't you just get fixed and be done with it

Good question.  I guess because my wife isn’t 100% sure she wants to be done, and while I can pretend I call the shots when writing on a message board, let’s be real. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

There is no way she will deliver quads , it will be a C section, and they will be premature

What will the weather be like that day and will there be any hot nurses?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I agree that they have this schtick going.  But let me give an example to make my point about JW being a crappy partner.

Monday morning they were discussing Da'Rick Rogers.  JW asks Howard if he knew where he played in college.  Howard says Tennessee, and JW says nope, Tennessee State.  (I looked it up, he actually played at BOTH schools).  JW was so ready to point out that Howard was wrong, when he wasn't.  That's not "young-guy-laps-old-guy-for-a-laugh" schtick, its I-think-I'm-smart-and-I-know-my-partner-isnt.  I find it very off-putting.

He is the worst. He tries to act like a know-it-all and most of the time he's wrong. I was hoping his big announcement was that he was leaving radio. Do him and Schopp have lifetime contracts or something? Hopefully he becomes a stay at home dad. Although if anyone had time for 4 kids it would be someone who "works" 4 hours a day

3 hours ago, BillsVet said:

The risks you run doing IVF. 

Gotta pray for the wife's health moving forward. 

It was NOT in vitro. Jeremy said that during the conversation. His wife has multiple sets of twins in her family. They got four all on their own. 

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I got divorced last year and have a 4 year old I co-parent.  I am dating again and my pool of potential dates shrinks because so many single women want children or want more.

It's one of the questions on Match on their profiles.  I'm getting ready to turn 38 and no way in hell am I raising a new born at 40.  

Admit it, your **** doesn't work anymore.  You coward.

Royale, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, brother.

Seriously man, I'm sorry.  I'm just laughing right now, and I know you have a sense of humor.

Peace.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Me and my wife had our son 2 months before my 41st birthday. He's our only child. It's really not bad if you're financially stable and in decent physical shape. He's 12 now so believe me when I say you gotta stay in shape.

My wife and I have a ~4 year old and a 2 month old and this AM was one for the ages...in the midst of the turmoil I literally yelled to my wife "imagine if we had had twins and had to deal with either 2 babies at once or 2 4-year olds at once!".  This news puts things into perspective for me lol

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

For his sake, I hope it's a C-section.

Not that he will have time for THAT ever again.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsfan5121 said:

I couldn’t imagine 4 at once.  In fact, after having 2 kids 14 months apart, I couldn’t imagine 4 total. My wife and I stopped after 2 kids. They are 5 and 4 now, almost 6 and 5 (both born in fall). We are just now starting to feel like the anxiety of young children is gone, and we can finally go places (even just a friends house) without worrying if they will fall down the steps, choke on a toy, etc. I’m much more closed to the idea of another, but I’m also 38 now and can’t imagine having a newborn/1 year old at 40 years old. 

I hear you, I turned 40 this past winter and we have a 2 month old.  Not as bad as I would have thought, but then again our 1st was so difficult that anything seems easier by comparison.