Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

We have a 9 day old baby boy.  No way I could imagine 4 at once. Hopefully they have family and friends to help and also ability for a night nanny to fill in when needed. 

Good luck my friend! 

Congrats brother! Mine is now four and it happened in the blink of an eye. I tell every new parent though, that the first 4-6 weeks are the absolute hardest. Hang in there!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Due on February 2, his wife will go into labor just as the game starts and Jeremy will watch the Bills play the Cowboys in the superbowl while standing next to her, the 4 sons will be named Josh (obviously), Tre (a nod to T. White and T. Edmunds) Eddy, and Tommy (for Sweeney who catches the game winner). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, junior12thman92 said:

I have a family friend who had 4 daughters and decided to try one more time for a boy.... they ended up having triplet girls.

Holy sh*t, I honestly think I would jump over Niagara Falls if that happened to me.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

We have a 9 day old baby boy.  No way I could imagine 4 at once. Hopefully they have family and friends to help and also ability for a night nanny to fill in when needed. 

Good luck my friend! 

Ditto.  Taking care of 1 is hard enough but 4 others?  Not to mention the $$$$$$$.  Day care for 4 at the same time.  Ouch!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

I think it's insanity.

To speak to your other comment, no I dont feel its my responsibility to keep civilization going.  But it wouldnt hurt to have a few more kids with strong faith and values in the world.

I love being a Dad.  I adore my wife, and my large family.   Wouldnt have it any other way.    I can afford my family, and try incredibly hard not to bring my family to places where I feel like people may be inconvenienced by us.  I try to respect the fact that other people dont appreciate the way I choose to live my life.   Oddly enough, there seems to be more patience for people who have no boundaries with their dogs, than there is with people who have large families.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

To speak to your other comment, no I dont feel its my responsibility to keep civilization going.  But it wouldnt hurt to have a few more kids with strong faith and values in the world.

I love being a Dad.  I adore my wife, and my large family.   Wouldnt have it any other way.    I can afford my family, and try incredibly hard not to bring my family to places where I feel like people may be inconvenienced by us.  I try to respect the fact that other people dont appreciate the way I choose to live my life.   Oddly enough, there seems to be more patience for people who have no boundaries with their dogs, than there is with people who have large families.

Obviously my comment was tongue-in-cheek but I appreciate the thoughtful response.  Good for you.

• Like (+1) 1

I have two kids, daughter 4, son 3, and life is very busy and never any rest. Daycare is expensive but we are getting to the end of that so we are about to see the light at the end of the tunnel. However, my wife and I have had discussions about a 3rd child (she said she has always wanted 3) and I love the idea of another as I love being a dad, but the stress that comes with it, and now that we are so close to gettin done with diapers and day care, I dont think I would want to go back through all that again.

I cant imagine 4 kids at once, a parent would have to stay at home unless they have a relative who is willing to watch during the day

• Like (+1) 1

I was eating lunch one day and this guy came into the eating area, in his 20s, pushing two double strollers with quadruplets all dressed the same. He was by himself. Most everyone nearby just stayed and watched the horror regardless of when they finished their lunch. What an ordeal and unimaginable all day every day. He was amazing with them and still was brutal. 

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I was eating lunch one day and this guy came into the eating area, in his 20s, pushing two double strollers with quadruplets all dressed the same. He was by himself. Most everyone nearby just stayed and watched the horror regardless of when they finished their lunch. What an ordeal and unimaginable all day every day. He was amazing with them and still was brutal. 

I would say when my kid was a baby in diapers, I changed it an average of 4 times a day.  I can’t imagine changing 16 diapers a day...every day.

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Ditto.  Taking care of 1 is hard enough but 4 others?  Not to mention the $$$$$$$.  Day care for 4 at the same time.  Ouch!!!!

$3,000 a month for 4 kids is what I would guess.  Someone has to stay home.

4 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

So expect less sports talk, like Schopp, who can't shut up about talking about his kids.

That said, best wishes and good health to his wife and kids. 

He also changed his tune on black athletes after he adopted black children. I recall him blasting D'Bick's parents for incorrectly spelling and pronouncing the name they chose for their kid, it was an obvious dig at the unintelligent low IQ stereotype. Now he's all about the NFL being against guys like Tyrod and Lamar, while hating on the big white guys like Allen. So transparent.

Edited by MAGA-Man

2 minutes ago, MAGA-Man said:

He also changed his tune on black athletes after he adopted black children. I recall him blasting D'Bick's parents for incorrectly spelling and pronouncing the name they chose for their kid, it was an obvious dig at the unintelligent low IQ stereotype. Now he's all about the NFL being against guys like Tyrod and Lamar, while hating on the big white guys like Allen. So transparent.

I've noticed the same thing.  

I couldn’t imagine 4 at once.  In fact, after having 2 kids 14 months apart, I couldn’t imagine 4 total. My wife and I stopped after 2 kids. They are 5 and 4 now, almost 6 and 5 (both born in fall). We are just now starting to feel like the anxiety of young children is gone, and we can finally go places (even just a friends house) without worrying if they will fall down the steps, choke on a toy, etc. I’m much more closed to the idea of another, but I’m also 38 now and can’t imagine having a newborn/1 year old at 40 years old. 

Edited by billsfan5121
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

I couldn’t imagine 4 at once.  In fact, after having 2 kids 14 months apart, I couldn’t imagine 4 total. My wife and I stopped after 2 kids. They are 5 and 4 now, almost 6 and 5 (both born in fall). We are just now starting to feel like the anxiety of young children is gone, and we can finally go places (even just a friends house) without worrying if they will fall down the steps, choke on a toy, etc. I’m much more closed to the idea of another, but I’m also 38 now and can’t imagine having a newborn/1 year old at 40 years old. 

I got divorced last year and have a 4 year old I co-parent.  I am dating again and my pool of potential dates shrinks because so many single women want children or want more.

It's one of the questions on Match on their profiles.  I'm getting ready to turn 38 and no way in hell am I raising a new born at 40.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

How can he afford that on a radio salary?

They almost always say they have "used" such and such local sponsor personally that they plug.

Would bet they get huge discounts. To get them for nothing is probably taboo. 

Which is fine, but yeah, 4 kids at once, Yikes ! Maybe he's from money or married rich. Again, though, Yikes. 

Edited by I am the egg man

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I got divorced last year and have a 4 year old I co-parent.  I am dating again and my pool of potential dates shrinks because so many single women want children or want more.

It's one of the questions on Match on their profiles.  I'm getting ready to turn 38 and no way in hell am I raising a new born at 40.  

I am at the point now where I would probably literally cry if my wife got pregnant. The sad thing is, we don’t use any sort of preventative measures, so maybe I’m just firing blanks at my old age anyways!