Kiko Alonso likey cut ..

HOUSE

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He will continue his afc east tour to the Jets if cut. Gregg loves dirty players and needs a LB.

This comment is 100% on, would not be surprised if it played out exactly like that.  At least Alonso would get to play on the outside where he belongs.

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ugh, this is too accurate. And didnt they just lose an LB to ACL tear?

I would like to see him out of the LEAGUE. I love hard hitting football, but Kiko is just plain DIRTY. Not even good, just dirty. Get his garbage out of the NFL.

Too bad too, because he doesnt need to play like that, he's just too stupid to know better.

I think he's always been overrated.  Never understood the love for him in Buffalo.  Outside of a couple really good games, he sucked.

I agree that his style of play has no place in the NFL.  He is a stupid, dirty, roided up scumbag.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I guess it makes sense... If you know you're going to suck, and you're going to be re-building, take the cap hit in a year you're already going to suck anyway. That seemed to be the Brandon Beane method and it has worked out ok for us.

Has it worked out ok?

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I think he's always been overrated.  Never understood the love for him in Buffalo.  Outside of a couple really good games, he sucked.

I agree that his style of play has no place in the NFL.  He is a stupid, dirty, roided up scumbag.

It was the Jarius Byrd effect, he happened to be at the right place at the right time for ints and fumbles, recall his first half year here he was extraordinarily "lucky" imo.  Just like Jarius Byrd having Marck Sanchez as a division QB.

37 minutes ago, Gugny said:

People probably thought the Kiko in the Chunky Soup commercials was the real Kiko, a kind of dumb but likable guy.  I didn't think he was dirty when he was in Buffalo, just a little overrated.  Kiko is just a dirty player now.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

People probably thought the Kiko in the Chunky Soup commercials was the real Kiko, a kind of dumb but likable guy.  I didn't think he was dirty when he was in Buffalo, just a little overrated.  Kiko is just a dirty player now.

You're correct.  He didn't become dirty until after he left Buffalo.  And I don't think there's any question that the guy's dumber than dirt.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're correct.  He didn't become dirty until after he left Buffalo.  And I don't think there's any question that the guy's dumber than dirt.

Kiko is that guy that pulls the handle when it reads push and then says the door is stuck.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Never understood the love for him in Buffalo.

His first year, they had him at MLB, where he got pushed around too much. Before the trade, I think the plan was to move him outside. I thought he had potential as a WLB.

Now, all I can say is, "Thank you Chip Kelly!"

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Still remember the shock and outrage at this forum when it was breaking news that Alonso had been traded! 

:lol:

I remember exactly where I was, and the entire subsequent evening of texts and posts among my friends. We even have some classic inside jokes that came out of some quotes/opinions.

I was at a Tech Startup "Shark Tank" type event downtown, and everyone in the place had their phone light up at the same time. A murmur went through the crowd that turned into a rumble and they had to pause the event so folks could talk about it.

Edited by DrDawkinstein