Kiko Alonso likey cut ..

HOUSE

1 hour ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Kiko had a hard time keeping up with Josh Allen on that one play last year where Allen scrambled.  JA kept making moves on Kiko and accelerated past him.  So great!  Kiko was frustrated.

26 minutes ago, H2o said:

A good friend of mine is a Dolphins fan here at work. He hates Alonso. He says it was one of the biggest wastes of money his team made in recent years. He said aside from the fact he's a dirty player who does dumb things on the field, he is always out of position or a step late getting somewhere. His speed allows him to make tackles, but he should have made them 4 or 5 yards sooner if he would have been in the place he was supposed to be. Sounds like "The Legend of Kiko Alonso" was always just a myth. 

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die... - Babe Ruth (Sandlot-1993)  

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

I don't understand the point of cutting him. Would I love to see him leave the division so he can't take shots at our franchise QB? Absolutely. But I don't understand why they would do it.

It saves them literally nothing against the cap.

Saves them actual cash though.  Poor movie star and financier  owners of the phins gotta pay the bills too ya know!

1 hour ago, H2o said:

A good friend of mine is a Dolphins fan here at work. He hates Alonso. He says it was one of the biggest wastes of money his team made in recent years. He said aside from the fact he's a dirty player who does dumb things on the field, he is always out of position or a step late getting somewhere. His speed allows him to make tackles, but he should have made them 4 or 5 yards sooner if he would have been in the place he was supposed to be. Sounds like "The Legend of Kiko Alonso" was always just a myth. 

Thats sounds like exactly the kind of LB that fits Greggg’s defense. 

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I don't understand the point of cutting him. Would I love to see him leave the division so he can't take shots at our franchise QB? Absolutely. But I don't understand why they would do it.

It saves them literally nothing against the cap.

Would you light 4M in cash on fire?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He will continue his afc east tour to the Jets if cut. Gregg loves dirty players and needs a LB.

Ugh, this is too accurate. And didnt they just lose an LB to ACL tear?

1 hour ago, ALF said:

I would like to see him out of the Div. .  Maybe someone will trade for him 

I would like to see him out of the LEAGUE. I love hard hitting football, but Kiko is just plain DIRTY. Not even good, just dirty. Get his garbage out of the NFL.

Too bad too, because he doesnt need to play like that, he's just too stupid to know better.

Edited by DrDawkinstein