Zeke, Gordon, AB

YoloinOhio

I'm staying away from Zeke and Gordon. I risked it with Bell last year so that's not happening again. Brown I'd go late first or early 2nd. I think he'll play cus he's an egomaniac who's stats should be great on a team forced to throw when their behind.

I am drafting Zeke at 4 if I can get him.  I'm not afraid and believe he'll be a RB top 5 by the end of the season when you add it all up.  

You may have a decision whether to start him week 1 but you'll have another back as a fill in if needed. I don't think you pass on that amount of talent. 

Gordon,  I have no idea.  Maybe he gets traded to Houston?  Maybe 4th/ 5th rd as of today.

I believe Antonio will be just fine and could have a monster year.  I don't want him rd 1 but wouldn't mind him in later rd 2 or early 3. He's got mental issues which is always a wild card.

Please drive thru to the 2nd window....

On 8/27/2019 at 2:02 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I drafted Josh Gordon #47 overall in a 10 team league.  Risky but what the hell?

I got him in round 4 as well. I'm hoping he gets traded at this point. Tampa Bay? Crappy OLine though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.