Popeyes vs Chick Fil A

plenzmd1

6 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Wish I owned a Popeyes.    The police are directing traffic at the one I just passed ?

I was going to give it a try yesterday but when I got there, the drive thru line was wrapped around the building.

maybe sometime next week

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that reminds me .... 

You must love all the RedSkins fans invading for summer camp  

maybe the 3  people that I have actually seen were a pain for someone, but not me.And i even frequent a bunch of breweries located right close to the training facility..swear I have not seen one redskin fan in them

Weird, no mention of it all down here..that deal has been awful for Richmond..not sure of the specifics, but I am sure officials hope it goes away soon.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

maybe the 3  people that I have actually seen were a pain for someone, but not me.And i even frequent a bunch of breweries located right close to the training facility..swear I have not seen one redskin fan in them

Weird, no mention of it all down here..that deal has been awful for Richmond..not sure of the specifics, but I am sure officials hope it goes away soon.

I think that deal is all but over.   Teams training closer to home 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

First tailgate of the season coming up for the Richmond Spiders on Thursday night. We are all working on Thursday..so we have agreed Popeye's Sandwiches and beer!!!

In A10 Basketball ?

Saint Bonaventure  >>> Richmond Spiders.

?

Ok so I was able to get it! I walked right in and was second in line and I could see they already had a bunch of chicken ready and sorted out. Was very efficient. Lady in front of me ordered two sandwiches and tried saying one was for a friend (she was there with a friend who ordered her own food) lol. Anyways I got the spicy chicken, and as someone that loves spicy food it wasnt all that spicy (I think the wendys one is spicier). The chicken itself was much better than wendy's however and the thing was damn good. Not sure how it compares to Chik as I did not have the spicy one the time I went there but I do feel it is def comparable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Tried to get my hands on one tonite 

40 plus people in line inside 20 plus cars wrapped around drive through. 

One cashier, one cook ? 

Waited for 5 mins or so but had to tap out.   Everyone else was definetly willing to wait an hour. 

The Chik-Fil-A by the Walden Galleria Mall is the worst run location I've been to.  Just don't know how to handle the crowded times at all.  Garbage behind the register counter.  Trying to get a drink refill next to impossible. People taking orders on tablets and phones while only one out of 4 registers is manned.

I would like to think for a location that has only been open a short time that corporate HQ is watching closely...maybe not.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Ok so I was able to get it! I walked right in and was second in line and I could see they already had a bunch of chicken ready and sorted out. Was very efficient. Lady in front of me ordered two sandwiches and tried saying one was for a friend (she was there with a friend who ordered her own food) lol. Anyways I got the spicy chicken, and as someone that loves spicy food it wasnt all that spicy (I think the wendys one is spicier). The chicken itself was much better than wendy's however and the thing was damn good. Not sure how it compares to Chik as I did not have the spicy one the time I went there but I do feel it is def comparable.

I generally try to avoid fast food and rarely get tempted by new promotional items. That said, I need this ***** sandwich!

I'm 50% certain that if a real life Purge happened it would be due to a Popeyes Chicken Sandwich shortage and I haven't even had it yet.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 1