Popeyes vs Chick Fil A

plenzmd1

we had the review of the impossible whopper...anybody have a review of the new Popeyes Chicken Sammy? Good spat on twitter about it, but i have not had the Popeyes yet. I am guessing WAY better than Chik Fil A...might try tomorrow.

Anyone had it yet?

18 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I'm still waiting to see if anybody ate a Burger King Taco and lived to talk about it

There was a whole thread about it recently, that you started, that I mentioned having had one, and I'm still here....

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/216513-burger-king-1-tacos

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

we had the review of the impossible whopper...anybody have a review of the new Popeyes Chicken Sammy? Good spat on twitter about it, but i have not had the Popeyes yet. I am guessing WAY better than Chik Fil A...might try tomorrow.

Anyone had it yet?

I had one a couple months ago while driving through the southern tier, they must have been a test market. I liked it, the breading had a good crunch to it. I'd buy it again. 

The OP is well aware of how traumatized we were as a couple due to a trip to Popeye’s following a Clemson football game. If you are even vaguely familiar with that part of SC, you know toilets are few, and far between. I am considering legal action as I’m taking this as an attempt to deepen my emotional pain. This was intentionally planted to cause me to lose sleep, and lay on a rug by the toilet all night. 

I think @BringBackFergy may be able to assist me here, unless you have him on retainer because of your constant rabble rousing! 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

The OP is well aware of how traumatized we were as a couple due to a trip to Popeye’s following a Clemson football game. If you are even vaguely familiar with that part of SC, you know toilets are few, and far between. I am considering legal action as I’m taking this as an attempt to deepen my emotional pain. This was intentionally planted to cause me to lose sleep, and lay on a rug by the toilet all night. 

I think @BringBackFergy may be able to assist me here, unless you have him on retainer because of your constant rabble rousing! 

Take another shot because 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How is this even a question?  Chick Fil A is the best fast food restaurant in the United States.

And I’ve never gotten explosive diarrhea from Chick Fil A, so that’s another positive! 

You’re welcome.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Chick fil a does everything right...including their new Mac n cheese!

Had it the day it came out. It works for sure.

franchise by franchise the ORDER (not the service) can vary. Always check your order before you leave. They’ll make it right when a mistake is made. 

12 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Had it the day it came out. It works for sure.

franchise by franchise the ORDER (not the service) can vary. Always check your order before you leave. They’ll make it right when a mistake is made. 

Chick Fil A does a great job with training and providing consistent service. If they mess up, they will make it right and let you know that matters to them. I think their service might be better than their food. That is good hiring and training. 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Anyone had it yet?

You were able to walk into a Popeye's????

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

This case sounds intriguing. All we’ll need are six 78-83 year old women on the jury. Slam dunk. We’ll take Plenz for everything he’s got. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Our family's rankings:

#1 Krispy Krunchy Chicken
#2 Popeye's
#2A Bojangles
#3 Chick-Fil-A *
#20 KFC {no longer considered given the other choices}

If you've never tried Krispy Krunchy, don't hate until you give it a go. They're nationwide and there are 6 in the Buffalo area (location link above).

* Love the folks who work at Chick-Fil-A. We just don't like sweet chicken.

Edited by Golden Goat