Monday Night Football

jkeerie

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Garapolo and Flacco both starting.  Garapolo already threw a pick.  Wondering if these New England QBs thrive in New England only.

It's almost like previewing the other team's playbook and defensive signals along with illegally preparing footballs gives a team an advantage.  

Image result for mind blown gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Jimmy G was hot coming in for San Fran. Won 6 games in a row to close out the season if I recall correctly. Once he gets the feel for the speed of the game back he'll be fine. 

I hope so. Good guy. Good situation. Would love to see him bring the 49ers back to respectability.

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Jimmy G was hot coming in for San Fran. Won 6 games in a row to close out the season if I recall correctly. Once he gets the feel for the speed of the game back he'll be fine. 

You're right.  I recall that.  Cassel looked good one season in KC as I recall.  Then he fizzled.  In the pregame, Hasselbeck talked about Stitham and how NE develops QBs, citing Garapolo and Jacoby Brissett.   I think the jury is still out elsewhere and I'm wondering about the effectiveness of NE's offensive system. 

I still think it's absolutely hilarious how every NFL Insider thinks that Jimmy G is a top 10 quarterback in this league. I also cannot believe that the 49ers even considered giving out that contract when he is literally done nothing in the NFL. How did this guy come so far and make it so big without doing anything at all?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

I still think it's absolutely hilarious how every NFL Insider thinks that Jimmy G is a top 10 quarterback in this league. I also cannot believe that the 49ers even considered giving out that contract when he is literally done nothing in the NFL. How did this guy come so far and make it so big without doing anything at all?

It's like Brock Osweiler all over again. Dude plays good in a few games then gets paid the big bucks only for everyone to realize that he has barely played and shouldn't have gotten that money. I predict the same for Jimmy G.

• Like (+1) 1