Worried about McD

WIDE LEFT

1 hour ago, WIDE LEFT said:

I love much of what Coach McD brings to this team. But concerned about his old school approach to the game & game management. Stuck in the past. No surprise that he loves 4 pre season games. While new age 21st century coaches like Rams coach refuses to play starters in any preseason game, I have Coach McD playing Jerry Hughes for the entire first quarter. Why? It’s his third year in this same defense, been here for entire training camp,  went through 2 scrimmages with Carolina, what in the world is the benefit of him playing entire first quarter of preseason game 2?  The only proven pass rusher Bills have, and he is exposed to injury for what possible reason? If u want 4 games to evaluate players, let someone like Darryl Johnson play against first string O Line, and let Hughes sit. And in a preseason game, with 4th down and 4 to go at the 30 yard line, why aren’t you going for it instead of trotting out your experienced kicker to kick a field goal?  Rams coach sat his entire starting lineup thru the entire preseason last year, and his team made it to the super bowl. Are u paying attention to the 21st century NFL, coach?

I know!

And what's with all that clapping, anyway???

Is that a wrasslin' thing???

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

I think it is fair to say that McDermott is the most beloved 15-17 w-l record coach in the NFL today.  Maybe for all time. 

Are you really a football fan? Come on, be honest!

One of the all time "stupid" posts ever!

43 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I know!

And what's with all that clapping, anyway???

Is that a wrasslin' thing???

Sure. The wins are coming this preseason. But his average claps per clapping session are down significantly.

There could be trouble in the Queen City. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

How many super bowls does new age 21st century coaches like rams coach have?

Coached Rams all of two years - year one he takes a 4-12 team to playoffs. Year 2 his team goes to Super Bowl. Hey  genius, name me a head coach with better success than that. 

2 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

I love much of what Coach McD brings to this team. But concerned about his old school approach to the game & game management. Stuck in the past. No surprise that he loves 4 pre season games. While new age 21st century coaches like Rams coach refuses to play starters in any preseason game, I have Coach McD playing Jerry Hughes for the entire first quarter. Why? It’s his third year in this same defense, been here for entire training camp,  went through 2 scrimmages with Carolina, what in the world is the benefit of him playing entire first quarter of preseason game 2?  The only proven pass rusher Bills have, and he is exposed to injury for what possible reason? If u want 4 games to evaluate players, let someone like Darryl Johnson play against first string O Line, and let Hughes sit. And in a preseason game, with 4th down and 4 to go at the 30 yard line, why aren’t you going for it instead of trotting out your experienced kicker to kick a field goal?  Rams coach sat his entire starting lineup thru the entire preseason last year, and his team made it to the super bowl. Are u paying attention to the 21st century NFL, coach?

IllHotEasternglasslizard-size_restricted