Robert Foster has a hurt foot.

MAJBobby

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

A few long passes?

Steve-Howey-FacepalmDamn.gif

Less than 5 games?

Conan-OBrien-Cry-Facepalm.gif

Jesus.

Foster played the first 4 games last season, was cut and put on the PS, then came back for the last 8.

Thus, he played in 14 games.  You can agree to disagree opinion-wise as to his value, but you can't make up your own facts that he played in less than 5 games.

And if you wanna call the back half of his season, where he came in the last 7 games and caught 25 passes for 511 yards and a couple TDs "a few long passes," then we have very different definitions of "few."

Not disagreeing with your premise... Im just getting something different when I add 4+8. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Well, his first 5 games in the NFL with a rookie qb and not much of a run game or pass protection and the guy posts numbers that would put him around 1250 yards on a full year?

That's when you invest in a guy, not give up on him.   Remember how durable little guys are in the NFL, and our 1 and 2 receivers are little guys.   We need big fast strong dudes like RF.

He caught what, 27 balls? That’s some wild extrapolation you got there boss. 

So dumb

12 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Why hasn’t Gore seen one snap yet? Are they saving him or something wrong? 

??????

8 hours ago, jlgarsh said:

I'm not being 100% serious.  Though I wouldn't mind them trading Zay to a team like the Seahawks who just lost Metcalf.  There are 7 or 8 guys fighting for 6 spots

And also 100% wrong. Only guy on that WR corps that gets open more consistently than Jones is Beasley, and he just got here.

like Cover 1 says - job no. 1 for a WR is get open for the QB. 

Pay more attention.

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

My bad.

Math was never my strong suit. Once I go above 10 I'm off the map.

But I can count to 5 :flirt:

Mine either. But thanks to my fingers & toes, I do know 4 + 8 isn’t 14.. 

“Jesus.

Foster played the first 4 games last season, was cut and put on the PS, then came back for the last 8.

Thus, he played in 14 games.  You can agree to disagree opinion-wise as to his value, but you can't make up your own facts that he played in less than 5 games.”

B98B3FE9-7E46-43CF-997A-641FC4EC03C5.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bigantall said:

The problem with Foster and all these young receivers is, when you are being told how good you are before you're actually good. That leads to not putting in the work to get better.I guess you say what does that have to do with his foot, well injuries happen when you don't put the time in.

Zero evidence of that here

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Easy fix - stop saying stupid things.

He caught what, 27 balls? That’s some wild extrapolation you got there boss. 

So dumb

??????

And also 100% wrong. Only guy on that WR corps that gets open more consistently than Jones is Beasley, and he just got here.

like Cover 1 says - job no. 1 for a WR is get open for the QB. 

Pay more attention.

Just a friendly head's up: you probably won't last long around here with this type of delivery.

Most of us don't care, but the mods, well, they don't put up with it for long.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I had said he did good.  

I just wonder if it was the situation that made him look better than it should have 

especially with Zay as the other WR. 

Use the sarcasm font please.    This isn’t funny 

46 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It is what it is. 

I have and still wonder  ---   Are people praising Foster because the other option (at the time ) was Zay? 

Zay sucks, but people aren't willing to admit that yet. Give it time, it'll come. 

• Sad 1