Robert Foster has a hurt foot.

MAJBobby

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

why not.  Saves him from being cut before week 1 

Dont think he is anywhere close to being cut. I actually think there would be a market for him via trade IF Bills where really moving on from him. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

why not.  Saves him from being cut before week 1 

He would still need to be part of the 53 in order to come back this year. So we would need to cut the other WRs behind him anyway and if he does go on IR, hope they don’t sign elsewhere before trying to bring one back in his place. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He would still need to be part of the 53 in order to come back this year. So we would need to cut the other WRs behind him anyway and if he does go on IR, hope they don’t sign elsewhere before trying to bring one back in his place. 

Wouldnt need to cut another WR to keep him initially. There is more than enough that you could cut and not worry about losing to waivers. 

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Any IR (Designated to retun) needs to be placed on IR after the 53, if he goes on IR in preseason then he is out for the year

Yes

but they could cut a guy like Gore and sign him back to make it happen.  

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

You be quiet about EVER cutting the 2020 SB MVP..........

Can cut all RBs after Gore, McCoy and Singletary initially. Then when Foster could get stashed easily Yeldon, Parry or Murphy would still be there to re-sign once Foster put on IR. 

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Dont think he is anywhere close to being cut. I actually think there would be a market for him via trade IF Bills where really moving on from him. 

Who were the receivers on the team when Foster was brought back last season?  

Foster did some good and got "yards" on a few long passes from Josh.    I think people are using those long yards and lack of WR talent as evidence that Foster does belong on the team.  

IMO the jury is still out.  

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What more do we know?

Do we need to be making assumptions without more knowledge?

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Why change now?

So Bobby has a boo boo? Interesting timing..

Spleen?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Who were the receivers on the team when Foster was brought back last season?  

Foster did some good and got "yards" on a few long passes from Josh.    I think people are using those long yards and lack of WR talent as evidence that Foster does belong on the team.  

IMO the jury is still out.  

Daboll loves him. And you can tell anytime McD talks about him. He isn’t going anywhere via cut. Traded is a different story because I think there would be a nice market and Bills could get a package to NOT pass up on. 

But Foster is the only WR on the team with the true No 1 skillset. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2