Seahawks rookie D.K. Metcalf to have knee surgery

1 hour ago, Yav said:

With the mass that he put on I'd bet money he kick started a test cycle with a D-Bol cycle and more than likely finished with a Winny cycle. He's definitely not natural and I wouldn't be surprised if his recovery included some T-Bol. There's plenty of time to work that out of your system. 

Thanks, Tom. How is the house hunt going? Give my best to Gisele.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Didn't happen in college.  And he was huge there.

He also basically only ran very fast in a straight line. Very different from what he will be doing in the NFL...

On 8/19/2019 at 2:39 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I hated the idea of us drafting him high because some people just fell in love with his combine numbers.  I do think he is in a good place in Seattle where he will occasionally make some huge plays for them.  But I don’t think he can ever be a 1.  

The guy i wish we took is Hakeem Butler.  He would look great in this roster with the other guys we have and I believe has number 1 ability or a great compliment #2.

Wow - I think you totally jinxed Hakeem.  Now do it for Brady.  Come on - really help the Bills out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/19/2019 at 2:39 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

The guy i wish we took is Hakeem Butler.  He would look great in this roster with the other guys we have and I believe has number 1 ability or a great compliment #2.

I had heard reports throughout the preseason that Butler did not look good at all and there was even speculation that the Cardinals would use his hand injury as a way to stash him this season because he is not ready for the NFL yet. It was on the radio, so no link unfortunately. 

6 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I had heard reports throughout the preseason that Butler did not look good at all and there was even speculation that the Cardinals would use his hand injury as a way to stash him this season because he is not ready for the NFL yet. It was on the radio, so no link unfortunately. 

This is correct. He can't separate and has very inconsistent hands. I never understood the fascination with him.

• Like (+1) 1