Seahawks rookie D.K. Metcalf to have knee surgery

HOUSE

2 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

The little person has massive arms for his size.

The little people tend to do that.  I have a buddy who's 5'6'' with arms almost as big as my thighs.  

The dumbass always skips leg day though so he's not very proportionally built.  Hence his nickname "Chicken Legs".  

" ...doctors believe it will be a quick recovery after getting clear look at his MRI"

"When asked if Metcalf has a shot to play Week 1 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 8, Carroll simply repeated that they're optimistic."

"Metcalf has been in line to be a major part of a Seahawks offense that no longer features Doug Baldwin."

"'We're disappointed for him because he was off to a fantastic start, but I don't think this is going to derail him for long'"

That's pretty much the rest of the article. If you only read the cherry picked quotes from the OP,  you may have thought it was ok to gloat about being "right" predicting a draft prospect is going to get injured. 

I can do the same thing. I think Cody Ford is too heavy. He had a broken leg in college and that's the reason. I predict he will be injured at some point during his career playing FOOTBALL.

We will see if I am correct. Expect a thread about it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The guy is a MONSTER, I have my doubts how long he can hold up in the NFL for all thebreason stated above, he's super heavy for a guy that runs 4.4 and is expected to stop on a dime.  I hope he turns out to be the beast ge could be, but i have my doubts.

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I guarantee he's a lot less top heavy now that he's getting tested.   

There's a big window between the end of college football a rookie's first PED test.   Just ask Aaron Maybin.   

You can juice away (assuming you use the right anabolic or hgh).

I think Maybins weight loss was around 30lbs when he had to go natural.  Metcalf is probably quite a bit smaller now, might help his chances to stay healthy.

Or he could just go the Brian Cushing route and take his chances. 

He’s expected to play week 1, this was very minor and likely won’t miss any time during regular season.  

1 hour ago, Chemical said:

" ...doctors believe it will be a quick recovery after getting clear look at his MRI"

"When asked if Metcalf has a shot to play Week 1 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 8, Carroll simply repeated that they're optimistic."

"Metcalf has been in line to be a major part of a Seahawks offense that no longer features Doug Baldwin."

"'We're disappointed for him because he was off to a fantastic start, but I don't think this is going to derail him for long'"

That's pretty much the rest of the article. If you only read the cherry picked quotes from the OP,  you may have thought it was ok to gloat about being "right" predicting a draft prospect is going to get injured. 

I can do the same thing. I think Cody Ford is too heavy. He had a broken leg in college and that's the reason. I predict he will be injured at some point during his career playing FOOTBALL.

This!

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 hour ago, Chemical said:

Pre-LAMP warnings are always appreciated!

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I guarantee he's a lot less top heavy now that he's getting tested.   

There's a big window between the end of college football a rookie's first PED test.   Just ask Aaron Maybin.   

You can juice away (assuming you use the right anabolic or hgh).

I think Maybins weight loss was around 30lbs when he had to go natural.  Metcalf is probably quite a bit smaller now, might help his chances to stay healthy.

With the mass that he put on I'd bet money he kick started a test cycle with a D-Bol cycle and more than likely finished with a Winny cycle. He's definitely not natural and I wouldn't be surprised if his recovery included some T-Bol. There's plenty of time to work that out of your system. 

I hated the idea of us drafting him high because some people just fell in love with his combine numbers.  I do think he is in a good place in Seattle where he will occasionally make some huge plays for them.  But I don’t think he can ever be a 1.  

The guy i wish we took is Hakeem Butler.  He would look great in this roster with the other guys we have and I believe has number 1 ability or a great compliment #2.

• Like (+1) 1