Favorite Jackson Browne song

Another Fan

Toss up between Ready or Not and For a Dancer

Edit: haven't listened to either one in forever so I decided to go to youtube and listen to them. Just heard the studio version of Ready or Not but found this live acoustic version of For a Dancer...bit early in the day to be getting depressed but it's a beautiful version

Edited by Steve O
  • Like (+1) 1

The Load Out. I've always loved anything that gave a behind the scene glimpse of the life of musicans. And it sums up what I've heard from every musicans from bar bands to world tour headliners. You never get bored of playing the shows. You do that part for free. It's all the set up/take town/travel etc that you get paid for. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

My favorite Jackson Browne song is the one playing on a station I'm not listening to.

Jackson Browne is what happens when you give testosterone supplements to Tom Petty.

part of the Laurel Canyon Project

fun read of a conspiracy theory hopefully still on the internet on how the CIA funded all these minimal-talents, with the Wrecking Crew and other greats playing on their albums, they sure didn't play remotely close like that live

8 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Last week I was listening to a lot of Billy Joel, this week Jackson Browne.  Need something to start my week on a positive note.  Some of my favs, no specific order:

Boulevard

Shape of a Heart

Running on Empty

Lawyers In Love 

Doctor My Eyes.

Running on Empty.