Sunday preseason games

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

TT looking like TT.  

Sounds like Chargers have 2 good punters competing for the job.

Always loved me some Tyrod. In hindsight, not sure if it was because it was a glimmer of excitment in an otherwise dreadful decade or I truly thought he could get the job done.

Either way, I hope he finds happiness and success in LA. He always seemed to be a 1st class player and guy

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Always loved me some Tyrod. In hindsight, not sure if it was because it was a glimmer of excitment in an otherwise dreadful decade or I truly thought he could get the job done.

Either way, I hope he finds happiness and success in LA. He always seemed to be a 1st class player and guy

He just got picked.  It was tipped though.

30 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I think he is a true professional no doubt, but I think his biggest downfall (and why he never gets better) is the fact that he has too much confidence in himself. He never got better or worse in his time here, and watching the Chargers game, he's still the exact same qb. 

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I always knew he was garbage 

Far from garbage. Top 5 scoring offense with him at QB.  Protected the ball as good as anyone.  I agree he never evolved into a better player and he lacked the pure passing skills needed to win consistently.

In three seasons with the Bills he threw a total of 16 interceptions.  His lowest QB rating was 89.2.  He had a TD/INT ratio around 3:1 and that does not include his rushing scores.

Josh threw 12 picks in 10 games last year and had a QB rating of 67.9.

Tyrod never got better, was in the league for several years before he started, and you can argue he got worse not better as a passer.

Josh has a long way to go. He's been my choice over Darnold and Mayfield.  He had great moments making throws only Stafford and Rodgers can make. And he had moments of terrible decision making.  He has as much upside potential as any QB in the league and showed progress last week.  I'd be pleased with 2:1 TD:INT ratio with something around 24:12 and a completion percentage north of 60%.  

46 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Far from garbage. Top 5 scoring offense with him at QB.  Protected the ball as good as anyone.  I agree he never evolved into a better player and he lacked the pure passing skills needed to win consistently.

In three seasons with the Bills he threw a total of 16 interceptions.  His lowest QB rating was 89.2.  He had a TD/INT ratio around 3:1 and that does not include his rushing scores.

Josh threw 12 picks in 10 games last year and had a QB rating of 67.9.

Tyrod never got better, was in the league for several years before he started, and you can argue he got worse not better as a passer.

Josh has a long way to go. He's been my choice over Darnold and Mayfield.  He had great moments making throws only Stafford and Rodgers can make. And he had moments of terrible decision making.  He has as much upside potential as any QB in the league and showed progress last week.  I'd be pleased with 2:1 TD:INT ratio with something around 24:12 and a completion percentage north of 60%.  

I appreciate this post but I was being sarcastic. See my post prior to the one you quoted stating I liked Tyrod:

"Always loved me some Tyrod. In hindsight, not sure if it was because it was a glimmer of excitment in an otherwise dreadful decade or I truly thought he could get the job done.

Either way, I hope he finds happiness and success in LA. He always seemed to be a 1st class player and guy"

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

Chad Beebe is a lot taller than I thought.

(The announcers kept calling the completion to Rudolph a completion to Beebe, and proceeded to tell all their Beebe stories before the booth shut them up and corrected them)

Every time I watch Kirk Cousins I agree 100,000,000% with the decision by the Bills front office not to pursue him.

Edited by Ralonzo

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Yep.  He just had unfair expectations because ... well ... ask him.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

7 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL.  I hoped he could turn the corner as a QB for the Bills but it got to the point where it was tough watching him.

I wish him luck in LA too.

The Saints at Bills game 2 years ago was really the nail in the coffin for him as a Bill.  McD knew change was mandatory to get the level of real winning and thus the Allen era has begun.

Go Bills!!

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Cardale is looking good. Much better than Taylor.

The first game ever that Cardale has show anything.   Everyone has their one moment but Cardale is and has been terrible.  I rooting for him but his decision making has been poor.