Bills Training Camp Day 16 (media only for start of practice) 8/18

YoloinOhio

I'm at the point where I'm just going to assume that Feliciano is going to start at center for most of the season. If Morse is healthy, it's a great bonus. At this point, after 3 weeks in concussion protocol, I'm not counting on him.

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I'm at the point where I'm just going to assume that Feliciano is going to start at center for most of the season. If Morse is healthy, it's a great bonus. At this point, after 3 weeks in concussion protocol, I'm not counting on him.

I bet he comes off protocol just in time for week 1...

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

I think it's just a matter of keeping him healthy until the season starts.  He might've been showing some minor symptoms and they decided to shut him down until game 1.  I have zero doubt he starts against the Jets.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

I think the Bills are being very cautious and I think Morse will be ready for week 1.  

• Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, Logic said:

...much better comfort level with Feliciano starting until Morse is ready.......Bodine is an enigma...is he that bad or was his lousy 2018 surroundings partially at fault?.....2019 surroundings (yup, better on paper so far) look far better and he could show in a better surrounding environment....I just don't know...do you?..

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

My biggest injury concern is for Cam Lewis. Dude came out undrafted out of a local college to outperform expectations to the point where he was earning reps that indicate he was fighting towards a roster spot when no one else, including myself, ever gave him a second thought. I hope he gets another chance, if not with the Bills, somewhere else. 

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...much better comfort level with Feliciano starting until Morse is ready.......Bodine is an enigma...is he that bad or was his lousy 2018 surroundings partially at fault?.....2019 surroundings (yup, better on paper so far) look far better and he could show in a better surrounding environment....I just don't know...do you?..

Feliciano, regardless of Morse’s injury, might see the field. In a situation where Ford plays tackle (idt it will happen, but possibly with injury) Feliciano should slide into RG. I’ve like him more than Long at this point 

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

I bet he comes off protocol just in time for week 1...

Even if he does, I suspect that Feliciano is still the week 1 starter. After multiple weeks of training camp and preseason, and still not being ready I am sure that McD would want to give multiple weeks to make sure that he is in sync with the other members of the line and fully at game speed

Though for what it's worth, if Morse is in a non-contact uniform, that means that he is in stage 4 of the protocol, where stage 5 is full release for contact..

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Even if he does, I suspect that Feliciano is still the week 1 starter. After multiple weeks of training camp and preseason, and still not being ready I am sure that McD would want to give multiple weeks to make sure that he is in sync with the other members of the line and fully at game speed.

We the North think this is not happening. You don’t dole out a contract to make a player the highest at his position and not play him when he is healthy.