Sean McDermott took the Bills out for ice cream

HOUSE

Great call by McD. Small investment relatively speaking, that should pay off in bonding dividends down the road/goodwill towards the team. Will we get to see this road trip on the next Embedded episode? 

14 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

How could he keep clapping while holding an ice cream cone though?

That’s why he’s coach and we’re not—skills!!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/18/2019 at 10:32 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

Trying to look the place up. I thought McD called it "Lennon's" or "Lemmon's" off of 485. Anyone down that way know the place?

I know there's a "Lemmon's" on the side of 85 near Gaffney, between Spartanburg and Charlotte that sells all things peaches, including peach ice cream.

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I know there's a "Lemmon's" on the side of 85 near Gaffney, between Spartanburg and Charlotte that sells all things peaches, including peach ice cream.

Would that be on the way from Wofford to Charlotte? That may be the place. Thanks.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Would that be on the way from Wofford to Charlotte? That may be the place. Thanks.

Yes, it is right on 85. Driven by it a hundred times, when my in-laws lived in Atlanta.

Edited by CLTbills

10 hours ago, eball said:

Yeah, that team was 3-6 and headed nowhere but turned it around to win 6 in a row before...the unspeakable.

They were on such a freaking role but they have a ridiculous turnover ratio and the defense was playing lights out.  It was bound to catch up with them someday