Sean McDermott took the Bills out for ice cream

I could go for a twist in a waffle cone right about now.

10 minutes ago, FlaFitz1 said:

Ice Cream is the new Cheeseburgers

Is this the old "FlaFitz" from BBMB?

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Reminds me of the time Mike Mularkey led a team walk to a burger joint in Seattle amidst a tough 3-game road trip.  It supposedly brought the team together and they upset a very good Seahawks team.  

And then they let Pittsburgh’s 3rd string teams destroy them.  

I don't recall a walk in Seattle specifically, but I remember that year a picture of Mularkey with tubs full of cheeseburgers from McDonald's. They'd have them on every road trip. Some other coach in the league had suggested it to Mularkey.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

HOUSE just nailed ‘Post of the Week’.  Mr. Thorogood says “Evabody else go home”.

Ralph wasn't cheap so he didn't nail anything

Ralph spent big bucks on the wrong players on bad teams.. also 90s Million dollar Bills, remember them??

OJ highest paid rookie of all time

We owe the Bills to Ralph... He kept us here

Edited by Buffalo716

10 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I don't recall a walk in Seattle specifically, but I remember that year a picture of Mularkey with tubs full of cheeseburgers from McDonald's. They'd have them on every road trip. Some other coach in the league had suggested it to Mularkey.

I didn't remember a walk either, but this article does mention it...

https://buffalonews.com/2004/11/28/mularkey-gives-players-some-food-for-thought/

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, rayray808 said:

that awkward moment when you and your team mate make eye contact across the room while licking ice cream

**same thing with Costco hot dogs

I find this to be hysterical. ?

Btw - had me some rum raisin earlier. One of my fave’s. ?

Edited by inaugural balls

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I love the ice cream but the ice cream hates me.

I was thinking there’s probably at least one person per bus who is lactose intolerant. That “fun outing” could......backfire. 

22 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Reminds me of the time Mike Mularkey led a team walk to a burger joint in Seattle amidst a tough 3-game road trip.  It supposedly brought the team together and they upset a very good Seahawks team.  

And then they let Pittsburgh’s 3rd string teams destroy them.  

Yeah, that team was 3-6 and headed nowhere but turned it around to win 6 in a row before...the unspeakable.