D&C's Maiorana: Top 100 Players In Bills History

46 minutes ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

Spikes seemed like a pretty glaring omission to me as well.

Not a big deal but I think putting Kelly over OJ is a mistake as well.  I think OJ and Bruce are a tie at #1.

Agreed. OJ has the highest YPC average of any RB ever. And he broke 2,000 yards in just 14 games on a bad team.

Jack Kemp at 36 seems incredibly too high.  He was the QB two lead the bills to their only championship, twice, AFL players of the year.  The list has Lee Evans ahead of him?  In the Kemp write up discusses his yards etc, it was a completely different game back then for QBs.

And I agree Wray Carlton & Reich  should be on the list and Tony Greene too high.  Reich deserves consideration for the Comeback game alone.  

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

McKelvin will be remembered forever for a game-turning fumble and Clay had a few good games but belongs no where near a list of top 100 Bills of all time.  Hell's bells, if you need a TE to help balance the list, I'd put Paul Seymour on it before him.  Agree with others that Frank Reich could fit somewhere on here and Flutie, like him or not, was the QB on two playoff teams and deserves to be a bit higher.  Joe D at five?  Gilmore overrated and confused about Ruben Brown at 16...good guard but Reggie McKenzie I think was better.