Unexpected win / Unexpected loss

Cygnus99

Every season there are some games we should win and some games we should lose but sometimes it does not work that way 

Week 2 We lose against the NY Giants 10-13 a heart breaker after a big win against the NY Jets 

Week 4 Big Upset and we somehow handle the Patriots and win this one in overtime 24-21 

Week 8 Big shock as we destroy the Eagles 31-7 

Week 9 and we lose to the Redskins 17-13 

Week 13 What a pleasant surprise we get them Cowboys in their own house on Thanksgiving ! 31-28

Unexpected loss:

Bills lose at home week 1 to the Jets. Bills start out slow but gain momentum as the season goes on.

Unexpected win:

Bills beat the Jets in their house with playoff implications on the line. Bills move onto the playoffs, Jets get sent home to their couch.

2019 sparks a rekindled rivalry between the Bills and the Jets, the Patriots begin their descent. Bills are the big hoss and the team to beat in the AFC East in 2020. By 2020 the Patriots are just another team in the AFC East. Darnold vs Allen turns into a Marino vs Kelly rivalry, however the Bills continuously pump out the better teams due to a top notch FO and coaching staff.

3 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Unexpected loss:

Bills lose at home week 1 to the Jets.

If the Bills show up at home in week 1 I would completely expect it to be a loss, since the game is in Jersey.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Unexpected loss:

Bills lose at home week 1 to the Jets. Bills start out slow but gain momentum as the season goes on.

Unexpected win:

Bills beat the Jets in their house with playoff implications on the line. Bills move onto the playoffs, Jets get sent home to their couch.

2019 sparks a rekindled rivalry between the Bills and the Jets, the Patriots begin their descent. Bills are the big hoss and the team to beat in the AFC East in 2020. By 2020 the Patriots are just another team in the AFC East. Darnold vs Allen turns into a Marino vs Kelly rivalry, however the Bills continuously pump out the better teams due to a top notch FO and coaching staff.

You have your Jet games mixed up. On the road to start. Home game late.

6 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I have us winning week 4 as well.

I think we’ll drop the opener and the game against the Ravens.

If we lose to the Ravens, I'm gonna get another dog just so I can kick it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

If the Bills show up at home in week 1 I would completely expect it to be a loss, since the game is in Jersey.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

You have your Jet games mixed up. On the road to start. Home game late.

Thank you. Whoops daisy. My heart still believes that Allen and Darnold will be a Kelly/Marino situation. I believe both QBs will be fantastic..... but thank you to both you gentlemen for the correction....,

• Like (+1) 1

Unexpected Win: over PHI week 8; game in BUF so 12th man out in full force and our D could match up well against their O

Unexpected Loss: to CIN week 3; could see us facing less talented NJ-based teams first two weeks and then losing to team with a vet QB and solid D-line as we look forward to week 4 with NE*

• Like (+1) 1