What new Bills gear you looking to buy (or have been given) before season opener?

major

On 8/18/2019 at 1:02 AM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Lol. Just bought some Bills Zubaz sweats for cheap on EBay (find that’s a great place for deals on Bills gear period)...

Real Zubaz or the ‘new’ Zubaz?

On 8/18/2019 at 5:59 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Senorise Perry jersey -sort of..

Gee, its a shame there isnt some sort of sale this weekend blowing out a lot of the aforementioned Bills stuff... that would have been pretty helpful to those looking for these things- such as the thurman sb25 m and n or vintage hats and etc

Edited by gobills1212

My wife got ambitious and ordered a blue shirt with a funny looking red buffalo with a white eye on the front. It’s my new favorite tee shirt! I’m wearing it at this moment. I’ve yet to run into anyone who “get’s it” and comments, but I’ll keep trying! If it’s not UGA or Tech around these parts, it’s totally foreign. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Wait! One shoe has the buffalo going forward.....and the other shoe looks.......Rexian? 

They just came today..and you are correct oh astute one!!! Still love em, but only people born before WW2 can wear them, so you out!

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

They just came today..and you are correct oh astute one!!! Still love em, but only people born before WW2 can wear them, so you out!

Before? Or after? You staring to slip in your old age? Happens to all of us eventually...... 

Regardless, if you happen to step in dog poop, I hope it’s with the Rex shoe! That would be most fitting! 

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Before? Or after? You staring to slip in your old age? Happens to all of us eventually...... 

Regardless, if you happen to step in dog poop, I hope it’s with the Rex shoe! That would be most fitting! 

damnnn, i am showing may age!!!!! How did you deal with it 20 years ago?

I apparently got really drunk and ordered chinese knock-off Josh Allen jerseys for the whole fam. White for me, blue for my wife (who cares nothing about football) and red for the boys.  It is the only good thing that ever came from a blackout.

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

damnnn, i am showing may age!!!!! How did you deal with it 20 years ago?

For one thing, I always keep track of which way my shoes are going. That’s a start. Baby steps for you.