Are you drafting any Bills to your fantasy football team?

Logic

I don’t want to get a lot of players from same team on any fantasy team.  But here are the Bills players I see as potential late round steals I have on my radar depending on make up of my team in first half the draft.  I won’t draft all of them to the same team of course, but these guys will make it to various teams I have.

Josh Allen - I’ve been grabbing Cam around round 8 or 9 then snagging Allen as his back up later.  But truthfully, I’m also liking the upside of Lamar too as a potential late snag so will probably vary this combo across different leagues.

McCoy - Getting a starting RB in rounds 8 through 10 is an easy value pick.  And as long as Bills remain committed to him as a starter, I will nab him in that range as depth bench RB with upside to where I drafted him.

Brown and Beasley - Had been taming Brown before considering Beasley, but now I might switch it around.  Beasley is gonna probably be likely a more consistent player.  Not going to have huge games likely, but 7 Rex for 70 yards is a nice 14 points every week and if he sneaks in a TD that’s a very good week. 

Bills D - There are only 2 defenses im targeting.  First is the Bears, if there isn’t a player I really want come round 9 or 10, I would pull the trigger on Bears, they are in a class of their own.  If i don’t end of with Bears, then I’m all in on Bills as no one is picking them and I take them in 2nd to last round.

I gotta be a homer and have at least one Bill on my team every year. Got burned last year with Shady but boy was it fun when he was running wild. (Had him a couple years ago as well.) 

I’m thinking Beasly as a flex in a PPR league.

Edited by Nick the Greek

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

If i played fantasy i would definitely have Allen.

Why?

Singletary looks good.

I play in. a 12 person league. Might be a consideration for last round, but I ‘ll watch what happens in the first few weeks of the season and look at the waiver wire. I’ve won 2 of the last 3 years, so my instincts are generally good. I just don’t see him carrying enough this season to be a viable option.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/18/2019 at 11:18 AM, MAJBobby said:

Allen going undrafted in every Draft I have been in so far. 

You need to find a league with better knowlegeable players. ps, if you want to win those leagues pick Allen up now. good luck.

On 8/18/2019 at 10:08 AM, frostbitmic said:

McCoy is my #4 RB ... I drafted him in the 10th round.

Same here last night in same round. :)

My Bills PPR fantasy team:

McCoy - RD10

Bills D/ST - RD11

Beasely - RD14

Hauschka - RD16

Best thing about drafts this year is seeing Brady fall to QB2 territory, JA is being drafted before him in many "Veteran" leagues.

Edited by Real McCoy

Beasley is not going to be the well kept late round secret I thought he would be for me by the time my drafts roll around on labor weekend.... was just sitting down with a couple of old friends in my leagues(stiller, and browns fans) last night for some beers and both got to prying me on him..... I feel like my hesitance to say much about him basically told them all they needed to know ?