Are you drafting any Bills to your fantasy football team?

Logic

Have been FF sober for a few years now—this Bills roster iteration is tempting me greatly to jump back in. Part of the reason I left was I was tired of being forced to “root” for players possibly playing against the Bills on any given Sunday—if I draft all Bills then problem solved :).

13 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Liking Beasley as a sneaky late round pick..

Anyone picking Allen or the Bills D?

Same here...I may even give Singletary a late round flyer...Also, I like the Bills D. Especially since I pick a D as my last pick.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beasley or Brown late, plus Josh as my backup QB

Might take Bills D if available 

That’s where I’m at. I’m taking Beasley in an auction PPR league. I think, if healthy, he has 100 catches. He will be cheap. Josh as my backup QB and the Bills D if they are there. I try to not pick defense until the 2nd last round and kicker last round. I’m taking Christian Wade in the 1st too.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I imagine I'll be picking up Allen on the waiver wire if injuries happen. He is sometimes drafted though.

If you are in a PPR league Cole Beasley would be worth a draft pick.

Bills defense is for sure worth a draft pick. McCoy is usually worth it with how far down he usually is drafter this year.

The rest will be available on waivers unless you have some Bills fans in the league with you.

3 hours ago, gjv001 said:

I'm hoping Josh Allen will be available when I normally take a QB, that's at round 9. He will be a top 5 QB in fantasy this year.

Allen going undrafted in every Draft I have been in so far.