Are you drafting any Bills to your fantasy football team?

Logic

I realize this thread could probably go elsewhere, but then again, it IS Bills related.

So, people of TSW: Are you planning on drafting or have you drafted already any Bills players to your fantasy team?

I went running back heavy early on, which left me in a position of having to find some hidden gems at WR later in the draft, as I only really had Antonio Brown (yuck, but he was a great value where I picked him) to lean on. As such, I wound up with -- among others -- John Brown and Cole Beasley. Primarily, I think Beasley will be a PPR monster this year, to the tune of at least five catches a week. Brown will be streaky, like Foster was last year, but with some 100 yards and 1 TD games sprinkled throughout the season. I've been thinking of adding Josh Allen, who went undrafted in my 10-team league, but I already have Deshaun Watson and Baker Mayfield, so I'm not sure it's really necessary.

Also, related to the reports out of recent Bills-Panthers practices, I passed on DJ Moore early and went with Curtis Samuel in later rounds instead. Anyone who can dust Tre'Davious two days in a row in practice...well, ya know. 

What about you?

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Logic said:

I realize this thread could probably go elsewhere, but then again, it IS Bills related.

So, people of TSW: Are you planning on drafting or have you drafted already any Bills players to your fantasy team?

I went running back heavy early on, which left me in a position of having to find some hidden gems at WR later in the draft, as I only really had Antonio Brown (yuck, but he was a great value where I picked him) to lean on. As such, I wound up with -- among others -- John Brown and Cole Beasley. Primarily, I think Beasley will be a PPR monster this year, to the tune of at least five catches a week. Brown will be streaky, like Foster was last year, but with some 100 yards and 1 TD games sprinkled throughout the season. I've been thinking of adding Josh Allen, who went undrafted in my 10-team league, but I already have Deshaun Watson and Baker Mayfield, so I'm not sure it's really necessary.

Also, related to the reports out of recent Bills-Panthers practices, I passed on DJ Moore early and went with Curtis Samuel in later rounds instead. Anyone who can dust Tre'Davious two days in a row in practice...well, ya know. 

What about you?

Beasley in every PPR Auction league I am in. Get him for 1-2 bucks. 

Bills Defense cost me about 1-3

mcCoy costs me 3

those have been my Bills 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Liking Beasley as a sneaky late round pick..

Anyone picking Allen or the Bills D?

In my 10-team PPR snake draft league, The Bills D was chosen...the pick RIGHT before mine. Grrrrrr.

Josh Allen was not drafted. Cole Beasley also was not drafted (I picked him up after the draft).. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

What about you?

I'm not going to give away anything till after the draft... But the strategy you use ;)

Edited by Boca BIlls

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beasley or Brown late, plus Josh as my backup QB

Might take Bills D if available 

That’s my plan as well. I am not touching our running backs with a 10 foot pole at this point

Edited by MiltonWaddams

I'm not saying I will draft these guys (although I do already have Josh in my keeper league), but here's what I think:

Yes, Beasley should definitely be of value in PPR formats. 

Josh Allen as a backup QB is good. He was actually very good down the stretch last season as far as fantasy scoring goes.

Shady actually may be a value where he's being drafted. Don't want to count on him as your RB1 or RB2, but as a flex option, could prove valuable.

John Brown in deeper leagues (I'm in one league with 12 teams and a 26 round draft).

Singletary and Foster in keeper or dynasty leagues.

Bills DST

IDP possibilities: Tremaine Edmunds, Jordan Poyer, Matt Milano

• Like (+1) 1

Definitely Bills D, although I'm always a sucker for them earlier than expected.

Josh Allen won me a few games down the stretch last year and I think he'll be solid again this year. I'm guessing he'll run it more than he has in the preseason. So bonus points right there. 

Shady is kind of a sleeper for me since think this is gonna be his last year as "the guy". When he put the move on the defender and picked up the first last night it looked like something he would've done with ease in years past.

WRs I'm not so sure about. Beasley could be steady/not great, Smoky is probably gonna be streaky or solid, and maybe a last round flyer for Zay or Foster if there's no kicker I want

No TEs unless Sweeney or Knox impress the first couple weeks

• Like (+1) 1

We do IDP and I don't live in the area, so yeah, I pick up steals on defense every year.  We count tackles/assists .5 each, sacks are 2, INTs are 5+yards/10

Back in the day, I took Bruce Smith as early as the 3rd round - out of 32 rounds/12 teams - and didn't regret it. He was a tackle machine as well as a dominant sack artist.

I had Edmunds last year - I'll certainly be happy to get him again if I can.   Milano can be a steal.

Josh Allen with all his scrambling is actually a legit consideration as a late QB1 - certainly a strong QB2.  He was the top QB in our league 3 different weeks I believe.

I'm going to jump all over Beasely this year - even though we don't do PPR.

Other than those two, I'm not keen on any of the offense - the RB situation looks like a committee to say the least, Brown might be a WR3 type?

Edited by BobChalmers