Saturday preseason games 8/17

YoloinOhio

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Actually thought about starting a thread about how awful the Cleveland uniforms are.

Brown is the worst color anyway and then to pair it with that Orange is just horrendous.

They should just go red-orange with black and call themselves the Bulldogs.

They look like someone took a ***** in an orange tree

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I really think the NFL will go with two preseason games as teams keep holding out there star players.

The main purpose of the games is to evaluate the bottom half of the roster imo. Little bit of a tune up for the starters before the reg season, but otherwise it’s player evaluation, not team evaluation 

First series, a decent pass, takes off early out of the pocket, then leads the receiver too far and misses and tries to jam a ball into tight coverage resulting in a punt. Confirmed, Allen is a bust.

Wait, did I say Allen? I meant Mahomes.

Next series, only pass sails 5 feet over the receivers head before a RB fumble changes possession. Will this guy make the team?

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The main purpose of the games is to evaluate the bottom half of the roster imo. Little bit of a tune up for the starters before the reg season, but otherwise it’s player evaluation, not team evaluation 

i know, but the league doesn't care. Less preseason more regular equals more revenue.

11 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Maybe it knocked the stupid out of him

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat...”

11 hours ago, Jumpsuit Jim said:

I think Chad has played himself onto a team this preseason. He has looked sharp. 

With his track record, it’s the celebration after the game that would get him kicked off.

• Like (+1) 1