Was Tom Brady wearing 17 yesterday?

Ramza86

37 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Allen didn't really get a chance on his two drives but they had Barkley do it on his TD to Duke.

Parcells back in his day was very superstitious and a firm believer in the tempo and how a game flowed or felt.

I definitely am a believer that there are times that teams should switch to their 2-minute drill to shake themselves out of a funk and try to get your offense into some kind of rhythm. That, and defenses have less time to consider substitutions and often are forced to burn a timeout.

My wife comes in....We have all boys (younger ones at that). She’s tired of finding remnants of said boys missing their target when going number one.  So, she says....”That’s it, you guys are going to have to sit when you pee.”  

I look at my boy and say, “Nah, men stand when they pee. Except Tom Brady. He definitely sits when he pees.  You’re not going to sit, just aim small and you won’t miss.”  

My wife’s face said it all. Like, you have got to be kidding me. 

I guess the tie in is Tom Brady. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You miss the type of TEs that play in NE?  

Typically white guys.  

I guess that might fit for the guy who sings Great White Buffalo 

Being a Republican, myself, I really only noticed that NE's TEs and slot receivers were talented, had good hands, ran good routes and were good blockers.  I hadn't ever considered their color as a defining trait like a democrat might do.

2 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

Being a Republican, myself, I really only noticed that NE's TEs and slot receivers were talented, had good hands, ran good routes and were good blockers.  I hadn't ever considered their color as a defining trait like a democrat might do.

Yawn.  

I would not have commented had another R made the initial comment on an obvious known trait in NE. 

1 hour ago, KellyToTasker said:

My wife comes in....We have all boys (younger ones at that). She’s tired of finding remnants of said boys missing their target when going number one.  So, she says....”That’s it, you guys are going to have to sit when you pee.”  

I look at my boy and say, “Nah, men stand when they pee. Except Tom Brady. He definitely sits when he pees.  You’re not going to sit, just aim small and you won’t miss.”  

It's not about aiming. This is a common misconception. Even with perfect aim, water will still splash up from the toilet bowl due to the force of the urine hitting the water -- assuming healthy power and average water level in bowl. Women do not understand this and instead assume that boys are just haphazardly flinging things around, which is USUALLY not the case.

2 hours ago, KellyToTasker said:

My mum taught us three boys to aim by putting Cheerios in the toilet.

After my oldest brother’s recent stays here, it looks as though he needs a refresher course ?.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You miss the type of TEs that play in NE?  

Typically white guys.  

I guess that might fit for the guy who sings Great White Buffalo 

White guys like... Ben Watson?

21 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

It's not about aiming. This is a common misconception. Even with perfect aim, water will still splash up from the toilet bowl due to the force of the urine hitting the water -- assuming healthy power and average water level in bowl. Women do not understand this and instead assume that boys are just haphazardly flinging things around, which is USUALLY not the case.

? All great points. I’ll relay to my better half by simply stating that the struggle is real.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This looks like what we hope Josh Allen's bread and butter will be all year. Beasly has this little turn of the shoulder as he is starting to get open and  it Josh can reliably hit it (which he seems able to do,) it should mean reliably getting those 5-8 positive plays that force a defense to condense in that part of the field and leave receivers on the outside (like Brown and Foster) tons of room to work.

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

This looks like what we hope Josh Allen's bread and butter will be all year. Beasly has this little turn of the shoulder as he is starting to get open and  it Josh can reliably hit it (which he seems able to do,) it should mean reliably getting those 5-8 positive plays that force a defense to condense in that part of the field and leave receivers on the outside (like Brown and Foster) tons of room to work.

Yup, That’s what we’re all hoping. 

Go Bills!!!