Portland, Maine Thread??

LabattBlue

6 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Did I dream it, or was there a recent thread on vacationing in Portland, Maine?  Maybe it got deleted, but it would seem next to impossible for a vacation thread to go off the rails, to the point of a mod stepping in.

Dude I'd love to live there no lie. Great town.

4 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Did I dream it, or was there a recent thread on vacationing in Portland, Maine?  Maybe it got deleted, but it would seem next to impossible for a vacation thread to go off the rails, to the point of a mod stepping in.

the search function is your friend....go to search box...type Maine...hit enter...VIOLA!!

I did delete. Had a lot of answers.  

Will be at moose pond tomorrow outside of Portland 

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You misspelled "cello."  

14 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

the search function is your friend....go to search box...type Maine...hit enter...VIOLA!!

16 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

My knowledge of it begins and ends with the fact that it was the place of the Sabres AHL team when they moved from Rochester.

18 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

17 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Mead has a thread going to Maine 

FWIW

17 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

not mine, no.

14 hours ago, Augie said:

We went through Portland, but I don’t remember much. We stayed in Bar Harbor, and that was fabulous, IMO. 

18 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The "heading to Maine" thread is gone. ?

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

What thoughts go through your mind to come up with the business concept of a topless doughnut store?

Workers Comp premiums must be pricey.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
One idea...then I’ve got nothing. ?