Tyree Jackson vs Colin Kaepernick

Irv

If we are honest about it and set aside the past, if he agreed not to kneel would you rather have Kaepernick on the roster than Jackson?   After last night I would.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

Just now, Irv said:

If we are honest about it and set aside the past, if he agreed not to kneel would you rather have Kaepernick on the roster than Jackson?   After last night I would.  

If you are asking whether Kaepernick is better than some current roster QBs the answer is yes if he’s stayed decently in shape.  It’s been a while since he’s taken a snap and it’s unlikely he ever will take another. We can (and will) debate all day whether this is due to a blackball by the league or his refusal to play for realistic money.

But, short answer is sure.

• Like (+1) 1

When will people realize that the ratio of distraction vs production is what is keeping Kap out of the league. He wasn’t good enough to start the last time he was in the league, and he turned down a trade to a team that was gonna give him a chance. He wants to be paid like a Star, but he plays like a scrub.

when the hell are people gonna let this go? 

It’s a great system though... next time I get demoted at work for sucking, I’m gonna start protesting “the man.” And then when I get fired/don’t have a job because of said sucking, I am going to say it’s a big conspiracy to keep me down by the man... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

When will people realize that the ratio of distraction vs production is what is keeping Kap out of the league. He wasn’t good enough to start the last time he was in the league, and he turned down a trade to a team that was gonna give him a chance. He wants to be paid like a Star, but he plays like a scrub.

when the hell are people gonna let this go? 

It’s a great system though... next time I get demoted at work for sucking, I’m gonna start protesting “the man.” And then when I get fired/don’t have a job because of said sucking, I am going to say it’s a big conspiracy to keep me down by the man... 

I was with you in your 1st paragraph. Even you know your last paragraph is wrong. He got a settlement for a reason and it wasn't just to make him go away.

Kaep would easily be a top 5 backup in the league and yall want him to take #3 money cause he started the kneeling trend? I hate getting into the conversation. Guys like Nate Peterman and plenty other less talented QBs gets opportunity after opportunity to stay in the league but with Kaep its the "not good enough" BS excuse. If you can't be wise enough to admit he was blackballed because of kneeling and not lack of talent you probably also believe racism no longer exists in America.

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Kaep would easily be a top 5 backup in the league and yall wasnt him to take #3 money cause he started the kneeling trend? I hate getting into the conversation. Guys like Nate Peterman and plenty other less talented QBs gets opportunity after opportunity to stay in the league but with Kaep its the "not goof enough" BS excuse. If you can't be wise enough to admit he was blackballed because of kneeling and not lack of talent you probably also believe racism no longer exists in America.

Kaepernick is definitely goof enough

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Kaep would easily be a top 5 backup in the league and yall wasnt him to take #3 money cause he started the kneeling trend? I hate getting into the conversation. Guys like Nate Peterman and plenty other less talented QBs gets opportunity after opportunity to stay in the league but with Kaep its the "not goof enough" BS excuse. If you can't be wise enough to admit he was blackballed because of kneeling and not lack of talent you probably also believe racism no longer exists in America.

? WTH??

Oh, that’s right, it’s Saturday. Day drinking is no way to go through life, son.

• Haha (+1) 1