The upgrade nobodies talking about

Andre Roberts. 

This guy was one of the key reasons the Jets beat us in Buf.  He had 2 monster returns to set the Jets up deep in Buffalo territory. I believe they got 10 points off those drives, he was the X factor that game.  

We saw that tonight with the O turning a great return into 7 . 

He's also a big part of the pass game. 

Just a great signing 

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah, but I think a lot has been said about it. Probably what has been lost in the needed upgrades at WR, o-line, and TE, is the fact the Special Teams last year--all aspects of it--were atrocious.

Roberts helps  the return game tremendously. The Punting situation is still meh, and I, like other have said, am starting to worry about House Money???

Anyhow, improvement in this area will make a big difference in overall team improvement ..... it really can't be much worse than last year.

36 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Andre Roberts. 

This guy was one of the key reasons the Jets beat us in Buf.  He had 2 monster returns to set the Jets up deep in Buffalo territory. I believe they got 10 points off those drives, he was the X factor that game.  

Just a great signing 

Many, many people have been talking about the fact we signed an all-pro returner since we did it. BUT if you want to think you’re the only one that’s noticed that’s okay too. 

Andre Roberts is going to help get us some great field position! But I'm more hype about Christian Wade...I think i wanna keep Christian Wade...give him Tyree Jackson's Spot! ???

7 hours ago, TPS said:

How about ST in general? The blocking on the returns looked good too. Not enough punts by the Bills to judge the coverage.

Yup. Also it was nice to see good returns without flags. Hopefully that will also carry over into the regular season.

10 minutes ago, Luka said:

Not complaining there.

Yeah, but the Glass Half Empty crowd will be crying about it real soon. Incredibly stupid penalty on Sills V block in the back. I haven’t seen the hype about the kid from gitgo. I have him penned in as a cut and will be surprised if he’s picked up for PS. 

But I've been wrong before. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Andre Roberts. 

Just a great signing 

I think most of us knew what we were getting- a great piece to the puzzle. This team is built my friend! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I was reading a 2010 Walter Football scouting report. It mentions "Intriguing" downfield speed and sneaky athletic among his variables. I would expect to see him on the offense this season. In the Bills scheme, his play may translate differently than the Jets. Roberts may be a pleasant surprise.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1