Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Roch-A-Bill

Ty Nsekhe - knee tweak, not a stomach bug

Recommended Posts

 

General Manager Brandon Beane said on the WKBW pregame show that Nsekhe has a "knee tweak."

"He's fine. He'll be back next week. We just want to be cautious."

  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was announced last night before the game. In fairness to Ryan Lasal who tweeted about the illness, it’s possible that he had both things going on on Wed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Conlan93 said:

Tweeked knee to the trade block

 

Yeah...no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Conlan93 said:

Tweeked knee to the trade block

They are ultra thin at OT. Don’t see it. Cody Ford isn’t ready. McDermott in concussion protocol (and he’s bad). Waddle on IR. De’Ondre Wesley is backup swing tackle probably. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roch-A-Bill said:

 

General Manager Brandon Beane said on the WKBW pregame show that Nsekhe has a "knee tweak."

"He's fine. He'll be back next week. We just want to be cautious."

 

That's why the straight up trade for Clowney fell through due to Ty's injury!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nsehke is an average to above average tackle. 

 

No team is offering a starting level, average/above average tackle to Houston for Clowney.  

 

If Waddle never got hurt and Ford blew everyone away at RT, sure... but I don’t see it now.  

 

Id send Shaq and a 3rd their way for Clowney, and I feel like that would be a strong offer given his contract situation.  

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trade talk is silly, no reason to consider it.

 

Nsekhe at RT and Ford at RG is our best combination, and I'm looking forward to seeing it more.

 

My real concern, after watching two preseason games, is if Spain and Dawkins are up to the task. Both have whiffed badly at times. But it's still early and they'll have more time to get used to playing next to each other.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Wasn't the Clowney trade just a dream incontinent Bob had ?

No.  ICB  never said anything about a trade, and he never mentioned any names.  He did say there was something going on with the Bills, but nothing specific.  The Twitter-verse took that and turned it into a Clowney trade.  Then the twitter-verse who post on message boards kept that same thought pattern going during their posts.  Then folks who don't like ICB took shots at him for this, that and the other.  In fairness, in this case, ICB didn't mention Clowney or Trent Williams or any other player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They are ultra thin at OT. Don’t see it. Cody Ford isn’t ready. McDermott in concussion protocol (and he’s bad). Waddle on IR. De’Ondre Wesley is backup swing tackle probably. 

 

McD is in the concussion protocol?  So this is the second year in a row he has suffered a preseason concussion...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If my ability to earn a big payday was being impeded by a tweaked knee, my stomach might be upset as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rubes said:

The trade talk is silly, no reason to consider it.

 

Nsekhe at RT and Ford at RG is our best combination, and I'm looking forward to seeing it more.

 

My real concern, after watching two preseason games, is if Spain and Dawkins are up to the task. Both have whiffed badly at times. But it's still early and they'll have more time to get used to playing next to each other.

 

 

Whiffed and caught Holding. It’s fair to say we expected more from these 2 than we’ve seen so far. 

The whole off season has been devoted to trying to make a whole new line look competent in record time. It’s fairly evident they’re trying for it to be Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Ford, Nsekhe. But injuries and unspectacular play are threatening a Back to the Chalkboard consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...