What is weak link after game 2 of preseason?

I watched game and feel that our center is issue if Morse is not ready and our punter situation, which is weird because for many years Moorman was our MVP.  Am I missing some other real problem? I think the final cuts will be hard for good reasons this year.

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I watched game and feel that our center is issue if Morse is not ready and our punter situation, which is weird because for many years Moorman was our MVP.  Am I missing some other real problem? I think the final cuts will be hard for good reasons this year.

We are one injury to Tommy Sweeney from having No TE's on this roster.  That is really scary !!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I like Feliciano playing center. I think he’s a nasty blocker. I won’t lie I haven’t paid much attention to Morse in KC so not sure what we’re missing but I’ve been impressed with Feliciano. Swain gives me some concern, he seems beat a lot and has actually gotten away with some holds and been called for a couple I think. Kicking is looking ugly too as others have said 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I liked Feliciano enough where I'm not worried about C, there will be drop-off but not like NFL-player-to-Bodine dropoff. It's the domino effect and tonight the bigger domino was Nsekhe. The depth on OL beyond the available roster slots was pretty crap.

Apart from that, the punters and Hauschka are concerning. 

And then... I really can't think of anything. All other positions seemed to show talent and depth on offense.

58 minutes ago, ganesh said:

We are one injury to Tommy Sweeney from having No TE's on this roster.  That is really scary !!!!

Towbridge has shown well enough.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Our third string QB should be trying to hone his game in college. Sorry, I’m watching the 4th quarter right now....

It’s not not a joke.  I told someone earlier tonight he is the worst player on the team.  Dabol was so right to tear him a new one.

i loved him at UB, but while commentators were throwing love at him I couldn’t help but think he still was a bad decision maker and had a wild arm.

When he entered the draft I thought he just plain wasn’t ready. 

• Like (+1) 1

O line in general. Morse is an obvious concern, but none of these guys have worked together in a game where the opposing defense is nasty aggressive.  Can they handle that? Will communication allow them to pick up stunts? Blitzes?

Kickers, all three of ‘em. Less concern w Hausch, but you know he wants to make those kicks.

Allen. Second year QB who has been given tools. Can he work with them when it matters?