Who is your slightly surprising cut?

I don’t see it as Shaq. He’s still relatively cheap, and he’s “solid”. Not worth his draft status, but solid. It’s going to be a tough call though come cut time. Good football players will not make this team. 

• Like (+1) 1

No chance Shaq is cut. He is more likely to sign an extension than he is to be cut. He played a nice game. He broke up that pass that he read perfectly and collapsed the pocket so that Harrison Phillips could clean up with that sack. I guess we watched different games.

Zay is a guy that would be surprising (but possible). I think guys like Coleman & Munnerlyn are vets that are on the bubble. Daryl Johnson may bump someone else off the roster too.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Outside of Zay Jones I don't think there's a cut they would make that would qualify as surprising. No real tenured vets. No high draft picks on the bubble outside of Shaq. This team is mostly a bunch of replacement level players at this point. They could cut any of them or none of them and it wouldn't shock me either way

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No chance Shaq is cut. He is more likely to sign an extension than he is to be cut. He played a nice game. He broke up that pass that he read perfectly and collapsed the pocket so that Harrison Phillips could clean up with that sack. I guess we watched different games.

Zay is a guy that would be surprising (but possible). I think guys like Coleman & Munnerlyn are vets that are on the bubble. Daryl Johnson May bump someone else off the roster too.

i think Coleman is still going to be #3. Munnerlyn a decent chance of being cut. Johnson probably secured #4 S but he always was going to. I doubt Zay will be cut but he could be traded for a low pick. I'm hoping for it. Shaq has played very well IMO.

20 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Outside of Zay Jones I don't think there's a cut they would make that would qualify as surprising. No real tenured vets. No high draft picks on the bubble outside of Shaq. This team is mostly a bunch of replacement level players at this point. They could cut any of them or none of them and it wouldn't shock me either way

Yeah, Bills post from year 20xx might not be as relevant this year. There are better-than-replacement players who will be released at the end of August by this Bills team, this year. DL, DB, RB, WR, even LB.

Edited by Ralonzo

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Jason Croom if you'd consider him a surprise.

He's no surprise, IMO. I always thought he would have little chance. He and Knox are redundant. It's possible they put Kroft on PUP and keep four, which would be Knox, Sweeney, Smith and I guess Croom. But he has little chance of making the team IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

His disappearing act tonight was almost as impressive as the levitation thing. 

I'm really not worried about that since I'm pretty sure the coaches are telling Allen to use the auxiliary targets heavily in the preseason, just to get used to it.

But the drive killing drops... that's a thing.

2 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

Based on what I saw tonite Shaq Lawson is done. Although it was just one play he had a clear shot at a running back and instead of blasting him he applied an arm tackle. The play resulted in a first down.

Shaq had some other nice plays though