I think it will be a long football season

Yeah, we should be better than 6 wins.  I'm hoping for 10-6.

And I agree, this will be a long season for Green Bay; but I can't feel too sorry going from Favre to Rodgers and winning a Super Bowl during our drought, not to mention many playoff appearances.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

We're heading for another 6 win season in GB. Buffalo will be better, Mark it down.

I hope you guys do good. Just not as good as our guys. Also hope you guys stay healthy. Hope our guys do too. Maybe we’ll see you guys in the Super Bowl. Hope our guys win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Y'all always got a chance with Aaron Rodgers. He just looks like he's fed up with getting to play with mostly garbage at this stage of his career. Get that man motivated and protected.

Favre had great teams to play with early and late in his career. Rodgers early, but need to get him another shot late in his career. Doesn't look like he's getting the same shake Favre got.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

I don't think McCarthy was a terrible coach, just not highly motivated over the last few years. Having a great QB like Rogers can make you lazy. I think the front office let the Pack down more than anything. That being said I always liked the Packers and Greenbay fans in general. I do hope they can make some noise in that division. The NFL is better when they're better.