GDT: Bills at Panthers 7PM

Nextmanup

2 hours ago, dje85 said:

Yeah, that the risk they would have to take to try to stash him all year on the ps. But if another team were to snag him they have to put him on their 53 man and keep him there. No one can grab him put him on their 53 and then try to put him on their practice squad later in the year. He would revert back to buffalo's PS for the rest of the year and not be able to be activated to the regular roster the rest of the year. 

This is incorrect. He does not go through waivers if they put him on the practice squad. He can't be picked up by any other team and doesn't count as one of our ten... but we can't use him all year. If we decide to use him, he has to be on the 53 from the beginning. Once this happens,  any move from that point forward is the same as any other player. 

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

E Wood said before the game that the coaching staff wanted to get a really good look at Duke and Ray Ray last night. Seems to ring true looking at the snap counts 

So was McKenzie 1/1 then? Also with the reps Sills got he did not really make an appearance.

28 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Remember all that hype for Sills? Good times

I am not saying Sills is anything special, but as I mentioned elsewhere, it’s kinda hard to evaluate any WRs who are primarily on the “receiving end” of passes from Jackson... 

Im starting to think the reason he’s the first one on the field everyday at camp is to help move the hospitality tent a safe distance from the practice area.  

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t even think he will be on the PS. Just hasn’t had a good camp at all. 

Too bad, too.  Great kid, nice college player but he's just not shown anything to warrant a PS slot...

28 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Is that right???................ McKenzie was in for one snap. That can't be right.

Right that one long YAC play was his only one other than ST. I mean if that's true Duke looked good but how would McKenzie of looked with some serious snaps.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:47 PM, Warcodered said:

Me and my friend ended up sitting next to Tyree's dad at the MAC Championship last year, the one where UB blew a 19 point lead. I get the sense his dad is a bit like LaVar Ball. Really committed to seeing his son succeed but also riding him a bit hard. I'll bet his dad convinced him to go pro now rather than put in another year in college.

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Me and my friend ended up sitting next to Tyree's dad at the MAC Championship last year, the one where UB blew a 19 point lead. I get the sense his dad is a bit like LaVar Ball. Really committed to seeing his son succeed but also riding him a bit hard. I'll bet his dad convinced him to go pro now rather than put in another year in college.

...interesting.....sure hope not because it was not in the kid's best interest............

On 8/17/2019 at 12:03 PM, sabrecrazed said:

This is incorrect. He does not go through waivers if they put him on the practice squad. He can't be picked up by any other team and doesn't count as one of our ten... but we can't use him all year. If we decide to use him, he has to be on the 53 from the beginning. Once this happens,  any move from that point forward is the same as any other player. 

He has to go on waivers before he can be put on the practice squad. I am correct.