GDT: Bills at Panthers 7PM

Nextmanup

2 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

That's why I love the visitor feed. I see homer announcers. They don't even know they're homers.

They were entertainingly over the top homers, but that's really not unusual. I'm sure our guys would seem the same to opposing fans.

7 hours ago, dje85 said:

Nope, he gets a chance to make a NFL roster first. If we don't put him on our 53 he goes through waivers. Then if no team claims him on waivers he goes to our squad. He can't go to another teams practice squad. 

I don't believe that's the case:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/nfl-international-player-christian-wade-allocated-to-the-bills

9 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

All the panthers telling the bills fans to sit down I bet.

I was at the game and damn it was hot.  The amount of Bills fans present was AWESOME.  The Panthers fans are a little too wine and cheese to speak up to MAFIA members. 

Cam Newton is a puss .. he yacks off to Ed Oliver in Spartanburg and then doesn't helmet up for the game where he wouldn't be wearing a red jersey.

The Josh / Cole connection is fun to watch they were totally in sync.

Yeldon looked good in the 2nd half, granted against non starters

It's time unfortunately to bring in some PK's to practice as I think Hauschka is toast still from the hit from the Jets last year ... he doesn't look good out there.

1 minute ago, dje85 said:

I promise it is. Sal Cappacio looked into it earlier in the off season because he wasn't positive of the rules on it either. 

So if the Bills cut him (trying to get him onto the PS), another team can put him on their 53 man roster?  If so, I don't think they can risk cutting him.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

So if the Bills cut him (trying to get him onto the PS), another team can put him on their 53 man roster?  If so, I don't think they can risk cutting him.

Yeah, that the risk they would have to take to try to stash him all year on the ps. But if another team were to snag him they have to put him on their 53 man and keep him there. No one can grab him put him on their 53 and then try to put him on their practice squad later in the year. He would revert back to buffalo's PS for the rest of the year and not be able to be activated to the regular roster the rest of the year. 

Edited by dje85

5 minutes ago, dje85 said:

Yeah, that the risk they would have to take to try to stash him all year on the ps. But if another team were to snag him they have to put him on their 53 man and keep him there. No one can grab him put him on their 53 and then try to put him on their practice squad later in the year. He would revert back to buffalo's PS for the rest of the year and not be able to be activated to the regular roster the rest of the year. 

Makes sense.