GDT: Bills at Panthers 7PM

Nextmanup

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Based on his fumble? He’ll never carry the rock in the reg season. He is a ST keeper. 

Ya , he's a ST demon but what about Wade now?! Curious to see him go against a 1st or 2nd string. Rest Shady,Gore rest of pre season. Give Single , Murphy and Wade some touches early. If he has that home run ability , that's a helluva asset

12 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Get some Kleenex for the 2nd drive.

OK, just finished the 2nd drive. I’m going to look for my XL snot towel. FOR MY EYES! 

ALL comments are about a preseason game, but it’s not just Josh and Beasley (which is in fact HUGE!). But did Sweeney just make two more plays than we saw from a TE all last year? It sure FEELS that way! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

OK, just finished the 2nd drive. I’m going to look for my XL snot towel. FOR MY EYES! 

ALL comments are about a preseason game, but it’s not just Josh and Beasley (which is in fact HUGE!). But did Sweeney just make two more plays than we saw from a TE all last year? It sure FEELS that way! 

What I liked about the goal line (and most of the first few drives) was Feliciano was mauling people 5 yards down the field on a regular basis.

I would love to see what Morse can do in there, but if it comes down to it, that was damn impressive from the C slot as opposed to, oh, let's say Bodine.

• Like (+1) 4