GDT: Bills at Panthers 7PM

Nextmanup

Just now, That's No Moon said:

They've been making me look at her every 5 minutes all night. What else are we supposed to do? Watch Ray Ray McCloud let a punt roll for 10 minutes with nobody within 30 yards?

Sounds like they know what they are doing lol

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

They've been making me look at her every 5 minutes all night. What else are we supposed to do? Watch Ray Ray McCloud let a punt roll for 10 minutes with nobody within 30 yards?

Thank you. Crisis averted.

Ray Ray dropped the only nice pass Jackson threw

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Well, I guess I know what to look forward to at 11:00pm! 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Carolina "Maybe these two teams will meet again in the Super Bowl in Miami"

Yeah, that's my takeaway if I'm the Panthers. Sure is.

I was curious what the LV line was at kickoff.  looks like they had 20-19 Panthers LOL

Carolina is a 1-point favorite after the line opened at a field goal, and the over-under for total points scored is 39 in the latest Panthers vs. Bills odds.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Carolina "Maybe these two teams will meet again in the Super Bowl in Miami"

Yeah, that's my takeaway if I'm the Panthers. Sure is.

Yeah I mean the Bills scored most their points in the first half and the Panther scored theirs in the 2nd seems about even to me.?

Couldn't have asked for much more in this game, particularly from the first 2 units. Both sides of the ball looked good and hopefully we came out of the game pretty healthy. For the first time in a very long time, it looks like we have some tough decisions to make to get to the 53 man roster. Unfortunately, we're going to have to cut some pretty good players. But, it's nice to have that problem rather than it being the other way around like it has been for so many years now.

• Like (+1) 1