GDT: Bills at Panthers 7PM

Nextmanup

How about Shady McCoy tonight?!? Everybody talked like he was done , I see him being regular Shady this year.  He's a weapon that is a nightmare matchup.

Teams used to Soley focus on stopping Shady, now they'll have to account for a legit pass game which is going to bring out vintage Shady McCoy. 

Just now, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

I read somewhere that although preseason games are meaningless for many reasons, nonetheless preseason record is a very strong statistical indicator of playoff success.  

I think we can go 4-0 this year.  

depending on game script (if you were winning with the 1's) it does show depth

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I've been watching the holder and football this game, the laces are almost never straight as they should be, Carter is still moving the ball half the time Hauschka is kicking it.

Need to get a steady holder in their. Barkley?

Good idea with Barkley as holder.  I don’t know why they don’t do that.  Maybe it’s practice time and they want the kickers to be able to kick without QBs??  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

I think Zay has been less than mediocre. Duke is able to jump up and get the ball has the body type to block.

Duke is the perfect complement to John Brown.

We need McKenzie for gadget plays.

I pretty much agree, but obviously not about Zay. Don't get me wrong, he is incredibly frustrating. Too many drops. Needs to improve many aspects of his game, and was really hoping to see him come in this year as a top player, and yet still...

But I also think that he plays hard, blocks well, gets open a pretty decent amount of the time, has a good understanding with Josh and has the talent to be a really good wideout.

But still...