Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Josh Gordon reinstated

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

 

No, he'd still be a starting qb if this country wasn't overrun with closeted and open racists who get sad pants when someone said this country has problems. Of and something about troops or whatever.

 

I blame Trump.

Trump is the reason Kaep was benched for Gabbert, then forced to void his own contract.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Meh 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This is the right move. The league is moving towards more restorative drug and mental health policies instead of simply suspending guys who need help.

 

Eff the Pats but this is a good step for the league to take.

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why in the name of everything holy does Colin Kaepernick live in THIS MANY head's rent free? I rarely see him discussed anymore elsewhere. INSANE.

 

As the TOPIC, I hope things work out for Gordon, but I don't believe it will. I think him demons will always be stronger than his will. I know the struggle and it's real. Always like to see guys overcome addiction issues, but I don't see it happening.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

 

No, he'd still be a starting qb if this country wasn't overrun with closeted and open racists who get sad pants when someone said this country has problems. Of and something about troops or whatever.

agenda post.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

This guy violated conditional reinstatement. How in the hell do you get reinstated less than a year after that. 

 

By playing for the P*ts?

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, eanyills said:

This is the right move. The league is moving towards more restorative drug and mental health policies instead of simply suspending guys who need help.

 

Eff the Pats but this is a good step for the league to take.

 

Then change the rules first.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow

54 minutes ago, eanyills said:

This is the right move. The league is moving towards more restorative drug and mental health policies instead of simply suspending guys who need help.

 

Eff the Pats but this is a good step for the league to take.

If they really do continue the transition it is, if not it's just another tuggy for kraft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Heyyyyyy Joooo-ooooosh, look what I got for ya buddy.

 

6e106df355904a6a41f5dac3616dd6f3--cannabis-oil-medical-cannabis.jpg

Edited by H2o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, unbillievable said:

 

I blame Trump.

Trump is the reason Kaep was benched for Gabbert, then forced to void his own contract.

 

 

Not the reason any of that happened, but 100% of the reason he isn't signed. If you followed the stock market, you'd see that. This country lost A trillion dollars because of a tweet this week.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A Josh Gordon reinstatement and a Kaepernick argument. Our simulation overlords might be getting lazy because I feel like this has been every offseason for the past 5 years.

Edited by Nelius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually fine with the reinstatement. It's the guy's livelihood. Give him a chance to make some money and contribute while he still has some game left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vincec said:

I'm actually fine with the reinstatement. It's the guy's livelihood. Give him a chance to make some money and contribute while he still has some game left.

 

Didn't this guy specifically quit the NFL to preserve his sanity? If he comes back now he'll be on the same level of sanity with many posters to this site. :(

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vincec said:

I'm actually fine with the reinstatement. It's the guy's livelihood. Give him a chance to make some money and contribute while he still has some game left.

 

***** him, he has had many chances already. Regular Joe's making $30,000 a year lose jobs all the time due to failing drug tests. You might get one chance to clean yourself up, but after that, you're pretty much out the door. The NFL is a joke. Guy has made millions and has been caught what, 3 or 4 times already. Wish I had his opportunities.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, H2o said:

Heyyyyyy Joooo-ooooosh, look what I got for ya buddy.

 

6e106df355904a6a41f5dac3616dd6f3--cannabis-oil-medical-cannabis.jpg

Need a sign with this picture to be hung at our stadium when the Pats come to visit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gugny said:

 

He was forced to be irrelevant.  That is a problem.

Do people not remember that he was playing so bad he got benched for Blaine Gabbert before this kneeling even started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Why in the name of everything holy does Colin Kaepernick live in THIS MANY head's rent free? I rarely see him discussed anymore elsewhere. INSANE.

 

As the TOPIC, I hope things work out for Gordon, but I don't believe it will. I think him demons will always be stronger than his will. I know the struggle and it's real. Always like to see guys overcome addiction issues, but I don't see it happening.

i hope you are wrong, he seems like a good dude with problems..and while i will never root for him on the field whilst in that uni, i will root like hell for him to overcome his demons

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Not the reason any of that happened, but 100% of the reason he isn't signed. If you followed the stock market, you'd see that. This country lost A trillion dollars because of a tweet this week.

 

Elway (at least) offered him a contract, but for backup money.  He's only unsigned because he wants starter money.  He's not going to get it unless he starts off playing for backup money and shows he's worth starter money again.  I suspect he knows he's not worthy of starting anymore in the league and doesn't want to go out and actually prove that that's true, instead making people think he could still be a starter and being outraged that he's not signed.

 

5 hours ago, vincec said:

I'm actually fine with the reinstatement. It's the guy's livelihood. Give him a chance to make some money and contribute while he still has some game left.

 

LOL!  How many times would you be given to ***** up and still keep your job?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

LOL!  How many times would you be given to ***** up and still keep your job?

I may be fired but I wouldn't be banned from ever working in my profession again. Besides being illegal, that seem cruel and spiteful to me.

5 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

 

***** him, he has had many chances already. Regular Joe's making $30,000 a year lose jobs all the time due to failing drug tests. You might get one chance to clean yourself up, but after that, you're pretty much out the door. The NFL is a joke. Guy has made millions and has been caught what, 3 or 4 times already. Wish I had his opportunities.

If there is a team willing to take the risk then who is the league to stop them? It seems punitive.

Edited by vincec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vincec said:

I may be fired but I wouldn't be banned from ever working in my profession again. Besides being illegal, that seem cruel and spiteful to me.

 

Actions have consequences.  There's always the CFL, AFL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i hope you are wrong, he seems like a good dude with problems..and while i will never root for him on the field whilst in that uni, i will root like hell for him to overcome his demons

Same 100%. Would love to be proven wrong.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

 

Didn't this guy specifically quit the NFL to preserve his sanity? If he comes back now he'll be on the same level of sanity with many posters to this site. :(

 

Mental health = break so he could smoke it up and not be subject to drug tests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Why in the name of everything holy does Colin Kaepernick live in THIS MANY head's rent free? I rarely see him discussed anymore elsewhere. INSANE

 

Always going to be a few crusaders who can’t resist jumping back up on their soapbox.

 

It’s not really even about Kap anymore, who is ancient history in the NFL.  It’s just a name that represents their particular flavor of political rant.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, H2o said:

Heyyyyyy Joooo-ooooosh, look what I got for ya buddy.

 

6e106df355904a6a41f5dac3616dd6f3--cannabis-oil-medical-cannabis.jpg

So much deliciousness in one baggie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...