Josh Gordon reinstated

YoloinOhio

Just now, njbuff said:

No agenda whatsoever.

He isn't a starting caliber NFL QB.

Sure he can be a back up, but he isn't worth the headache to be a back up QB.

Again, HE IS NOT A STARTING QB IN THE NFL.

If you think he is worth the headache to an NFL team, then you are the one with the agenda.

Do you think Lamar Jackson or Marcus Mariota are starting NFL QBs? He wipes the floor with both of them.

Btw, blasting all-caps doesn't validate your point. It just makes you look like a jim that can't use the internet.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Do you think Lamar Jackson or Marcus Mariota are starting NFL QBs? He wipes the floor with both of them.

Btw, blasting all-caps doesn't validate your point. It just makes you look like a jim that can't use the internet.

Tell Baltimore and Tennessee that Colin is better than those two.

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Lamar Jackson hasn’t been benched for Blaine Gabbert yet.  

Stop it.  

How the hell hell would be wipe the floor with Mariota ?    Are you drunk ?    What does he do better than Mariota or Jackson? 

Complete ???? post.    

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why stop there?

Kaep is better than Brees, Brady, Mahomes, and Rogers.

Blane Gabbert was playing like Jesus to beat Kaep...

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

This guy violated conditional reinstatement. How in the hell do you get reinstated less than a year after that. 

He plays for the Pats, so it's ok to violate rules............ aka 2001 SB.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Lamar Jackson hasn’t been benched for Blaine Gabbert yet.  

Stop it.  

How the hell hell would be wipe the floor with Mariota ?    Are you drunk ?    What does he do better than Mariota or Jackson? 

Complete ???? post.    

Wins games, throw TDs, doesn't throw ints, and lead his team to back to back NFC championship games and a superbowl appearance. Shall I go on?

Jackson can't even throw a football and Tenn has been a dumpster fire ever since he got there.

The guy who benched him for gabbert was pretty immediately laughed out of the league too. I wouldn't use that as your shining example.

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Wins games, throw TDs, doesn't throw ints, and lead his team to back to back NFC championship games and a superbowl appearance. Shall I go on?

Jackson can't even throw a football and Tenn has been a dumpster fire ever since he got there.

The guy who benched him for gabbert was pretty immediately laughed out of the league too. I wouldn't use that as your shining example.

If he did everything you say he does................. he would be a starting QB in the NFL. Case Closed.

He started all his this crap because he became an irrelevant back up QB.

Enough bro. Stop it.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If he did everything you say he does................. he would be a starting QB in the NFL. Case Closed.

He started all his this crap because he became an irrelevant back up QB.

Enough bro. Stop it.

No, he'd still be a starting qb if this country wasn't overrun with closeted and open racists who get sad pants when someone said this country has problems. Of and something about troops or whatever.

• Sad 1

No, he'd still be a starting qb if this country wasn't overrun with closeted and open racists who get sad pants when someone said this country has problems. Of and something about troops or whatever.

You're an idiot.

I'm out.

16 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You forgot the part where kaepernick sucked that led to the benching.       You seriously think he shouldn’t have been benched ? ?????

In 2014 he threw for 140 yards and they lost a playoff game.   Everything after that was one big pile of ??.      

Lmao @ top 35 qb 

Let’s just forget about 2015 and beyond because of your race tirade ?

And im out !    Have fun with the boogeymen 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

I blame Trump.

Trump is the reason Kaep was benched for Gabbert, then forced to void his own contract.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is the right move. The league is moving towards more restorative drug and mental health policies instead of simply suspending guys who need help.

Eff the Pats but this is a good step for the league to take.

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why in the name of everything holy does Colin Kaepernick live in THIS MANY head's rent free? I rarely see him discussed anymore elsewhere. INSANE.

As the TOPIC, I hope things work out for Gordon, but I don't believe it will. I think him demons will always be stronger than his will. I know the struggle and it's real. Always like to see guys overcome addiction issues, but I don't see it happening.

• Like (+1) 2