Josh Gordon reinstated

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He was forced to be irrelevant.  That is a problem.

No, he just isnt talented enough to make up for the circus and headaches the team, coach, GM and owner would have to deal with. Believe me if he was Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady talented he would still be playing and teams would just grin and bear it.

The harder you make yourself to be employed the more talented you need to be to offset it. His talent simply doesnt offset the headaches he would cause a team and as such he has nobody to blame but himself.  Nobody is putting up with those type of headaches from a backup QB.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 8

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He was forced to be irrelevant.  That is a problem.

he should have been exiled, the way he handled his cause is likened to the people that kill people going in/out of abortion clinics...

maybe that's a bit drastic but turning you back on your country and taking the easy way out instead of fighting the fight at the state/county level is chickensh*t.

plus, all this done AFTER he realises he's becoming average at best...

He misses the limelight, plain and simple and that's why we see a random occurrence every once in a while, he wants to be in people's minds regardless of positive or negative, just like a 6 year old child, anything for attention.

8 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Lmao ! 

The scrub needs to take league minimum. His ego doesn’t allow it 

You're allowed to use the computer after dinner?

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Who cares. He chose his bed. Now he lies in it.

And, do you forget that he IS a horrific QB.

He chose to be a black man in the United States.  That's interesting.

Name 5 backup QBs in the league better than Kaepernick.  

10 minutes ago, Say When... said:

probably a real dumb question but does Goodell's hypocrisy know no bounds?  (and i get the pun there)

Am i the only one that thinks "only the F%$&&%# Patriots" get this?  and on the cusp of them fielding the worst WR lineup in years?

I'm sure he's half the man right now but with the TB12 roid program, he'll be the deep threat version of Edelman by week 3...

Exactly my first thought.  Of course it benefits the Cheatriots.:censored:

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Kap was a loser 

I am shocked that you feel this way.

Image result for confederate flag gif

*** remember ... there is nothing offensive about this.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1

As a 21 year veteran, I consider it a slap in the face every time one of these Multi million dollar/year athletes kneels down during the anthem.

MIlitary people give their are willing to die for their country and get paid poorly for preserving freedom. Kapernick started this crap. As for Josh Gordan, he's had numerous chances. I don't get it!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

As a 21 year veteran, I consider it a slap in the face every time one of these Multi million dollar/year athletes kneels down during the anthem.

MIlitary people give their are willing to die for their country and get paid poorly for preserving freedom. Kapernick started this crap. As for Josh Gordan, he's had numerous chances. I don't get it!

As a 4 year veteran, I find it odd that as a 21 year veteran you have no idea what you were supposedly defending.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Kaepernick is not in the NFL because he chooses not to be in the NFL.  He’s been offered contracts, but to be a back up, and he wants to be paid like a starter.  

As for Gordon being reinstated from an “indefinite suspension” after two games it’s a joke.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I can feel the virtue. Hold on, slapping on the 50 SPF.

Funny how the same people who cling onto the antiquated verbiage of the 2nd amendment are the same ones who want to twist the words of the 1st amendment.

Even funnier when veterans do it.

Keep your sunscreen.  I'm gonna get some soap and water to wash off the bulls...

Just now, Gugny said:

Funny how the same people who cling onto the antiquated verbiage of the 2nd amendment are the same ones who want to twist the words of the 1st amendment.

Even funnier when veterans do it.

Keep your sunscreen.  I'm gonna get some soap and water to wash off the bulls...

Or, you could be like me and hold to the "antiquated verbiage" of both the first and second.

And, you see, the first amendment doesn't guarantee a right if you keep a job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1