People that don't respond to important text messages

Ice bowl 67

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

It depends. If said person has been in an accident or some other emergency then I would not expect to hear back right away.

Yeah, for all we know the HOT light was on at Krispy Kreme! You can’t expect an answer when that happens. That falls under “Act of God” in many contracts! 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

IDGAF.

This is reportable.  I am not going to report you, but let this be fair warning.  You might be able to talk to people like that in Appleton (hometown of Greta Van Susskern, or whatever his name is) ... but this is Bills country, pal.  Unless your name is Tom and you're from the land of the most disgusting people on earth who don't pay federal taxes, then you better watch your dirty, cheese-loving tongue.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

You know Don, you don’t mind if I call you Don?  You know Don, if you have something important you should consider face to face. Second choice would be calling and conversing with that person. Third choice would be email. Bottom of the importance ladder is text messages. I get them all the time from this guy I’l Call Dodger. I never answer Dodger’s text messages, it’s a matter of principle. If you have something to say to someone then gosh darn it, say it to them.

In closing, this is a you problem.  

Thank you you for listening, Don.

Email? ????

For the hundredth time, I'm Sorry!!!

The new season of Mindhunter came on netflix and I got wrapped up in binge watching that I didn't text you back! I'm starting to think you might have a stalking problem. All those texts you sent, it's pretty creepy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

You know, those vitally important things that get communicated via text

Like " Son, did you pickup my life saving heart medicine ". Get a dozen texts a day like that.

Hey, I'm retired and often busy weeding my flower beds, especially now that we don't use roundup because of that lawsuit in California. Go find a pharmacy that delivers Mom.

Edited by I am the egg man