People that don't respond to important text messages

Ice bowl 67

59 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I like toast, especially with peanut butter.  Do you like toast?

Yup,I also mix my peanut butter with jelly in a bowl before making my PBJ sammich. Have you tried that? I have tried that and it was good. Let me know if you try it and if you like it because I need to know. If I text you I demand you return my text right away or damn you. Drop what you are doing, no matter how important and respond!

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yup,I also mix my peanut butter with jelly in a bowl before making my PBJ sammich. Have you tried that? I have tried that and it was good. Let me know if you try it and if you like it because I need to know. If I text you I demand you return my text right away or damn you. Drop what you are doing, no matter how important and respond!

Well we were trying to coordinate getting together. Wouldn't you be mad if all of a sudden you didn't hear back? I bet you would be. If it's not an important text message like how ya doing then I don't care if someone doesn't respond to that.

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

You'd think the president would be more creative with a screen name than "Ice Bowl 67" But then again it does have ICE in it

And notice he’s a Packers fan.  What if Hillary had bothered to venture up to Packerland?

Edited by The Plastic Cup

4 minutes ago, The Plastic Cup said:

Studies reveal that approximately .00016384% of text messages are actually important.

1 minute ago, The Plastic Cup said:

And notice he’s a Packers fan.  What if Hillary had bothered to venture up to Packerland?

I am. Hopefully Super Bowl this year.

45 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I've never blended the PB and J.  I'm not even sure that's legal where I live.  Did you have the lights on the first time you did it? 

33 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Well we were trying to coordinate getting together. Wouldn't you be mad if all of a sudden you didn't hear back? I bet you would be. If it's not an important text message like how ya doing then I don't care if someone doesn't respond to that.

It depends. If said person has been in an accident or some other emergency then I would not expect to hear back right away.

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

You know Don, you don’t mind if I call you Don?  You know Don, if you have something important you should consider face to face. Second choice would be calling and conversing with that person. Third choice would be email. Bottom of the importance ladder is text messages. I get them all the time from this guy I’l Call Dodger. I never answer Dodger’s text messages, it’s a matter of principle. If you have something to say to someone then gosh darn it, say it to them.

In closing, this is a you problem.  

Thank you you for listening, Don.

What am I missing here? Is the Don a POTUS reference?