People that don't respond to important text messages

Ice bowl 67

8 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Really Piss me off!!!

You know Don, you don’t mind if I call you Don?  You know Don, if you have something important you should consider face to face. Second choice would be calling and conversing with that person. Third choice would be email. Bottom of the importance ladder is text messages. I get them all the time from this guy I’l Call Dodger. I never answer Dodger’s text messages, it’s a matter of principle. If you have something to say to someone then gosh darn it, say it to them.

In closing, this is a you problem.  

Thank you you for listening, Don.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

A friend of mine and I were supposed to go to the races which is an hour away. Well I texted him, called him about when we're going to meet there. Well all day no response. I left a Vmail saying please call me back ASAP! Now I'm pissed!

Kick him in the shins next time you see him! The jerk!

4 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

A friend of mine and I were supposed to go to the races which is an hour away. Well I texted him, called him about when we're going to meet there. Well all day no response. I left a Vmail saying please call me back ASAP! Now I'm pissed!

He might have been in an accident. Or found himself a hottie and decided to put you on the back burner for now.

9 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

dirt, asphalt? modifieds, street stocks, 4 bangers? what?

• Like (+1) 1

Stock car races. I sent him a text just now saying since I haven't heard from ya I assume your unavailable. I also said I'm not driving 100 miles round trip since I don't know if your going to be there or not. People today are selfish pieces of *****.

45 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

You know Don, you don’t mind if I call you Don?  You know Don, if you have something important you should consider face to face. Second choice would be calling and conversing with that person. Third choice would be email. Bottom of the importance ladder is text messages. I get them all the time from this guy I’l Call Dodger. I never answer Dodger’s text messages, it’s a matter of principle. If you have something to say to someone then gosh darn it, say it to them.

In closing, this is a you problem.  

Thank you you for listening, Don.

You'd think the president would be more creative with a screen name than "Ice Bowl 67" But then again it does have ICE in it

• Haha (+1) 2